• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chriselle just dump him !! My husband tells me every year that I am TO SLOW and that he is going off to do his own thing. So him and my friends all disappear and I spend the day exploring and making friends and then go and a have a drink by myself to celebrate my acheivements for the day.

Maybe just tell him you'll meet him every couple of hours and do a couple of runs with him. He'll enjoy that. :thumbsup:

I'm swaying towards Kagura on Saturday........then next wednesday probably Maiko (cos I won tix from SJ)

Oi, wednesday off?! :grandpa:

Ya..thinking the same thing......SLACKER!! :naughty:

Thursday too :p

Ya...too late to back out now. Shouganai..... Should be more positive I guess.

You never know, but your mate might tell you to go off. ;)

or just take another beginner with you, like Tubby Beaver. :p

yep....only skied once on snow before! :p

I'm kinda regretting to offer to take a beginner up this weekend with me. Am I being a dick in thinking I can just leave him by himself for a large part of the day? Also,, he's only ever used rear entry boots and insists on them but I have no idea where to rent them from. As far as I know rentals are pretty much front entry types these days.....could be a big PITA. It's probably going to be POW weekend, too. MOTAINAI...

Let me save you:

SouthPark.

Season 06 Episode 03: Asspen.

There you go, now plonk him in front of that and hes good to go. :)

Just got back from a Nighta ice fest at Yeti.....yikes..

Hey, thanks for all the advice folks. He's a pretty good dude so I'm sure I'll be able to slip away and come back every few hours...like Snowhuntress suggested.

Black Mountain....Thinking of Cortina for Sunday. You sticking around Goryu?

Actually, very unlikely to board at Goryu. Might be back to back Cortina days... but I've got a for Happo as well (thanks SJ ;) ) so not really sure. I'm going to be driving up early morning on Saturday so I'm to make a decision on the way! I'll let you know what happens... maybe beer near Happo Saturday evening...?

Yes, BM ... We're driving up Friday afternoon to hopefully get my buddys rental situation squared away for a clean start Saturday. I'll be deciding on the way up too...see what the weather is doing. Saturday night sounds good. Also I made reservations at my favorite Chinese place for dinner Saturday night at 6. It's pretty good and prices are good too. Let me know if you want come along and I'll give the restaurant a call. If not, drinks sound good.

dammit, my super not secret wadagoya place is fully booked. What to do... what to do... i really want to crack out the charlie slasher in kagura (since the reports indicate epic covering this weekend), but im also quite quite lazy...

Dilemma! (as ever).

Bring the charlie for the powzer, but probably end up at gala on the three resort ticket feeling hemmed in and bored but in easy access for the onsen and first tracks on sunday.

Bring the ride berzerker (yay!) for gala and enjoy riding a new board but maybe gala area is AWESOME for pow and secret lines too?

Bring the charlie and play in kagura and mission about with buses to get me to that little onsen place.

Bring the charlie and go to naeba or maiko instead.

Bring the charlie for the powzer, but probably end up at gala on the three resort ticket feeling hemmed in and bored but in easy access for the onsen and first tracks on sunday.

Bring the ride berzerker (yay!) for gala and enjoy riding a new board but maybe gala area is AWESOME for pow and secret lines too?

Bring the charlie and play in kagura and mission about with buses to get me to that little onsen place.

Buy a pair of skis and cover all your options :lol:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!! THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!! THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!!

I'm going to Maiko tomorrow

how was your wed/thu TB?

its next week MiJ......but I may not be going now, as I'm wanting to get out tomorrow. Still using the tix from SJ.......I know it'll be busier tomorrow than next wed but I can't stand another weekend looking at the webcams