I think you're very lucky.

From the documentary I saw, the couple signed the book at the pub and proceeded. They got into trouble at the rock and waited near their vehicle.

Meanwhile the log at the pub got replaced 'cos thy thought it was full and nobody looked picked it up for over a week.

The woman decided to walk it out (70 miles) while the dude stayed with the car.

Both died.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG!! - Mick might have been on it when she sat down Hellooooooooo................Mick, are you in there mate?

Might be the only way Mick could slip out

Ponder no more pie-eater. Bond knows it's Blofeld, it's only Blofeld that takes a while to cotton on. It's Bond's disguise, you see. Becoming an Aussie, wearing glasses and speaking dubbed over does

And then there was this couple who went camping in the outback(<-wherever that is) with their 6 month old baby.

The baby disappeared one night and the couple thought it must've been dingos (<- whatever the **** they be)

In the end, the police charged them with murder. (<-WTF? Who would murder their own baby?)

I was thinking. If Australia and all the other bits in the lower half of the earth get all their wintery snow in summer ( :confused: ), why doesn't Santa move Christmas to, say, the end of June for that half of the world. If he did that, he could ease his load (oo-er) in the latter part of the year, and still get to wear his big red thick suit and dress up for cold weather. Shakey's video would also 'fit in' better 'down under'.

A couple was golfing one day on a very exclusive golf course, lined with million dollar homes.

On the third tee, the husband said, “Honey be very careful when you drive the ball. Don’t knock out any windows, it will cost a fortune to fix.”

The wife teed off and shanked it right through the window off the biggest house on the course.

The husband cringed and said, “I told you to watch out for the houses. Lets go apologize, and see how much this is going to cost.”

They walked up, knocked on the door, and heard a voice say, “Come in.”

They opened the door and saw glass all over the floor and broken bottle lying on its side in the foyer. A man sitting on the couch said, “Are you the people that broke that window?”

“Yes, sorry about that,” the husband replied.

“No actually I want to thank you. I’m a genie that was trapped for a thousand years in that bottle. You released me. I’m allowed to grant three wishes. I’ll give you each one wish and keep one for myself.”

“OK, great!” the husband said. “I want a million dollars a year for life.”

“No problem, its the least I could do. And you, what do you want?” the genie said, looking at the wife.

“I want a house in every country in the world,” said the wife.

“Consider it done,” the genie replied.

“And what is your wish, genie?” the husband asked.

“Well since I have been trapped in that bottle, I haven’t had sex with a woman in a thousand years. My wish is to sleep with your wife.”

The husband looked at the wife and said, “Well we did get a lot of money, and all those houses, honey. I guess I don’t care.” It was OK with the wife too.

The genie took the wife upstairs and ravished her for two hours. After it was over the, the genie rolled over, looked at the wife and asked, “How old are you and your husband?”

“He’s 35 and I’m 33,” she replied.

“And you both believe in genies? That’s amazing....”

Talking of which - Juggling - I just don't get it.

If you want to keep three or four things up off the ground.....................PUT THEM ON A SHELF !!