Here are 10 points to ponder - feel free to add more

Ten Thoughts to Ponder

Number 10

Life is sexually transmitted.

Number 9

Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Number 8

Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.

Number 7

Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.

Number 6

Some people are like a Slinky-not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

Number 5

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospitals, dying of nothing.

Number 4

All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Number 3

Why does a slight tax increase cost you $800.00, and a substantial tax cut saves you $30.00? - Actually I should have put that one in Questions That Haunt Me

Number 2

In the '60s, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

And The Number 1 Thought

Life is like a jar of Jalapeno peppers - what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.

- - - and as someone recently said to me: "Don't worry about old age - it doesn't last that long."

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG!! - Mick might have been on it when she sat down Hellooooooooo................Mick, are you in there mate?

Might be the only way Mick could slip out

Ponder no more pie-eater. Bond knows it's Blofeld, it's only Blofeld that takes a while to cotton on. It's Bond's disguise, you see. Becoming an Aussie, wearing glasses and speaking dubbed over does

Another point to ponder

The statistics on sanity is that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends -- if they're okay, then it's you. :crazy:

Garden Point to Ponder

Gardening Rule: When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it.

If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

More Points To Ponder

Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?

What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?

If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP?

OK...so if the Jacksonville Jaguars are known as the "Jags"and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are known as the "Bucs", What does that make the Tennessee Titans ?

Ever wonder about those people who spend $2.00 on those little bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backwards.

More points to ponder

If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea... does that mean that one enjoys it?

I thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons and forks so I wondered what do Chinese mothers use? Toothpicks?

Remember half the people you know are below average.