• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree, ale/bitter seems to get me knocked out quicker than lager. Seems to.

Anyone know where to download this App   http:// http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=6a8Eimr-fm0

Yona Ale is like my favourite beer these days.

Hmmm yes and no.

You'd pay 2300yen for a litre of edwinger weiB beer, which is about the same for 3 bottles in a very good import shop in Japan.

We had that, a four beer sampler and a black beer, with a sausage played and paid about 6000 for all of that, and we thought it was reasonable.

Next year BM, you can stay at mine. ;)

or generally 1000¥ for a pint of beer. Yokohama brewery has some tasty ones as does Sankt-Gallen....in fact this stall is my favourite. I saw them at a beer and food event in Tokyo Big Sight earlier this year but the same beer was only 600¥ a pint....obviously cashing in at the Oktoberfest

or generally 1000¥ for a pint of beer. Yokohama brewery has some tasty ones as does Sankt-Gallen....in fact this stall is my favourite. I saw them at a beer and food event in Tokyo Big Sight earlier this year but the same beer was only 600¥ a pint....obviously cashing in at the Oktoberfest

But they had oopah loopah bands

Hmmm yes and no.

You'd pay 2300yen for a litre of edwinger weiB beer, which is about the same for 3 bottles in a very good import shop in Japan.

We had that, a four beer sampler and a black beer, with a sausage played and paid about 6000 for all of that, and we thought it was reasonable.

Next year BM, you can stay at mine. ;)

That sounds pretty reasonable. I'll remember to take you up on that offer next year! Thanks :)

It's perhaps the best Long Island Ice Tea ever made. Tubby can vouch for it. ;)

On a beer note, Ebisu Kohaku is out now.

Is that from Mattaris? I've never had one of them but their frozen mojitos are damn fine!!

Saw the Kohaku the other day as well