• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree, ale/bitter seems to get me knocked out quicker than lager. Seems to.

Anyone know where to download this App   http:// http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=6a8Eimr-fm0

Yona Ale is like my favourite beer these days.

Aussie Girl Shapelle Corby got 20 years in the Bali slammer for arriving with bodyboard bag full of ganja.

Some 8 years later she is still proclaiming innocence though her late father was a convicted Pothead.

As Sufarther mentioned above there was conjecture by the defence lawyers that there were criminal elements among Qantas baggage handlers and that they were behind stuffing the bag with the weed.

Aussie Girl Shapelle Corby got 20 years in the Bali slammer for arriving with bodyboard bag full of ganja.

Some 8 years later she is still proclaiming innocence though her late father was a convicted Pothead.

As Sufarther mentioned above there was conjecture by the defence lawyers that there were criminal elements among Qantas baggage handlers and that they were behind stuffing the bag with the weed.

I remember reading a story that said Brisbane Customs were running a dog exercise and had planted the drugs, expecting reliable mutt to sniff it out, it didn't and off she went to Bali with a bodyboard bag full of Ganja......and a Go to Jail, do not pass GO ticket. Was that just bullshit?

I remember reading a story that said Brisbane Customs were running a dog exercise and had planted the drugs, expecting reliable mutt to sniff it out, it didn't and off she went to Bali with a bodyboard bag full of Ganja......and a Go to Jail, do not pass GO ticket. Was that just bullshit?

Considering it was a large quantity of weed, if they were running an exercise I am sure they would be using a much smaller quantity.

One thing that I still can't figure out, I thought the usual route for drug trafficking was for the drugs to come out of south east Asia into Australia, not the other way around.

grabbed a couple of stubby bottles of Grand Kirin Premieum Beer, from the local 7-11.......not bad at all. :yummy:

I also think the bottles make it taste much better

Quite good that one, very crisp.

I didn't look properly and I thought the little box they came with was going to be a glass but it was a towel.

I'm not the drinker I was, but even I don't start dribbling after three!

Iiyama Dude, it's a variation of Sapporo that's normally only sold up in Hokkaido, so kind of a cult brew for the snowsports gang.

Like AkiAji, it's nice but really not all that special. It's the memories and anticipation it brings.

I do and I want that towel.

Nice stuff but only the convini's in my area sell it annoyingly enough.

Its pretty crappy actually.....its only plain black with a tiny cheapo label in the corner.

Iiyama Dude, it's a variation of Sapporo that's normally only sold up in Hokkaido, so kind of a cult brew for the snowsports gang.

Like AkiAji, it's nice but really not all that special. It's the memories and anticipation it brings.

I really like it. Its great on draught, but is only a lager. Its not uncommon down here, just not everywhere.

Yeah, Classic's a nice lager.

Used to be hard to find outside Hokkaido, but not so much anymore. Think JR's NewDays convenience stores sometimes stock it. Nice when the supermarket 2 minutes away can provide, tho.

Managed to find some Inawashiro beer this morning. Couldn't find any in the Urabandai area, even though last time I was up there, it was everywhere. Also sourced some Inawashiro salami to go with the beer.

Didn't try the beer ice cream though as I was driving.