• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree, ale/bitter seems to get me knocked out quicker than lager. Seems to.

Anyone know where to download this App   http:// http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=6a8Eimr-fm0

Yona Ale is like my favourite beer these days.

Back on the beers yesterday. We went to Gotemba Kogen Beer Kingdom festival to sample some different brews. Lots of fun. ;)

Damn, I'm going to Gotemba tomorrow but obviously 2 weeks too late!! BM, is it worth taking the bus out to Kogen (from Gotemba) anyway??

Had a couple of bottles of Strongbow tonight washed down with a can each of Cherry Beer from Belgium and a London Pride

Where are you drinking London Pride TB?

Just for any cheapskates out there, but the "mugi and hop - black" stout-style happoshu is actually quite good! Its easily the best Japanese fake beer I've ever had (i.e., someone's made me drink) and I prefer it to several full price beers.

Its a milder tasting Japanese kuro-biiru, but all the better for not having the burnt bitterness most Japanese stouts tend to have.

Anyway for 106 yen for a 330ml can, it'll help you save some money towards snowboarding.

Back on the beers yesterday. We went to Gotemba Kogen Beer Kingdom festival to sample some different brews. Lots of fun. ;)

Damn, I'm going to Gotemba tomorrow but obviously 2 weeks too late!! BM, is it worth taking the bus out to Kogen (from Gotemba) anyway??

Had a couple of bottles of Strongbow tonight washed down with a can each of Cherry Beer from Belgium and a London Pride

Hey Mick, if you are looking for an amazing all you can eat - drink deal than the restaurant at Gotemba Kogen is fantastic. It's not cheap but if you've got a big appetite you can easily get good value from it.

got it from Terrace Mall, the (relatively) new Mall in Tsujido. Its got a great Deli/supermarket with some great beers, pickled onions, beetroot, cheese (expensive still) and stuff

Hey Mick, if you are looking for an amazing all you can eat - drink deal than the restaurant at Gotemba Kogen is fantastic. It's not cheap but if you've got a big appetite you can easily get good value from it.

Cheers BM! I didn't make it there this afternoon but am back down there in a few weeks so may try it then. :thumbsup:

London Pride AND picked onions!!! I've quickly cracked open a Yebisu "Creamy Top" stout to stop me from feeling too homesick!! :cheers: