• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree, ale/bitter seems to get me knocked out quicker than lager. Seems to.

Anyone know where to download this App   http:// http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=6a8Eimr-fm0

Yona Ale is like my favourite beer these days.

So...beer drinkers ... What's your take on the Japanese beers? On another forum there is a battle going on with some saying Japanese beers are great while others are saying it's crap compared to the "real" european beers. Especially interested to hear what you Brits have to say about it. As you can tell, I'm not a huge aficionado.

I like Japanese beer. If its mass produced Japanese vs mass produced anywhere then I'll have the Japanese. The microbrews I've had here are great too. British lager is shite....but the ales and dark beers are great.

:lol: I love the names of some of the local brew you find around Britain.

Looking at the 4% alcohol content, it seems low but whenever I drink only ale back home, I get absolutely bladdered quicker than on stronger lager. Dunno how that works.

:lol: I love the names of some of the local brew you find around Britain.

Looking at the 4% alcohol content, it seems low but whenever I drink only ale back home, I get absolutely bladdered quicker than on stronger lager. Dunno how that works.

Because you drink much more than you would if it were 5%?

no.....its all in pints (remember only ladies drink less than a pint at home), you drink at the same speed regardless of alcohol content......but ale seems to get you mangled before lager....its not just me, but I've noticed it in many a guy.........mind you it seem to be a "younger" thing and by younger, I mean 28+.......everyone knows no one REALLY likes ale before they reach 28

had some great beers up in Sapporo at the weekend.......Sapporo Classic of course, the regular black label and also the Kaitakushi variety at the Beer Museum.....def my favourite. Then some Kirin Brau Meister and Kirin Stout at the Kirin Beer Garden to accompany my Jehngis Khan Lamb BBQ.....damn nice!! Brought a few Classics home but sadly they are already dead soldiers