Disagreeing is by definition negative. ;) Possibly.

But yeah I will echo what most people said, these forums are thankfully without all the ott attitude and posing that afflicts most on the same subject, and that is a great thing.

Well done for the service and nurturing it SJ and long may your success continue. Try to ignore the downbeaters.

Yeah, but hold on BM.

Is it one rule for him and another for others? Him 'hitting out' at people and suggesting these things is surely 'negative' in itself. You know what that kind of stuff actually annoys me. I can't think of what the term is for that kind of thing, I'm sure there is one.

And I just don't see it whatsoever. It's all the more ridiculous considering how generally the opposite this forum really is.

Sort of passive aggressive?

Keep an air of innocence but at the same time have a go.

Always annoying!

Seriously, can't see how anyone in their right mind could say that these forums were not friendly.

The level of 'attitude' here is way way low. Some people probably don't like it for that very reason, I'd imagine. But I like it as it is.

I almost hesitate to post here through my own fear of being branded negative, but come on!

There is tons and tons of friendly banter on here all the time.

Seems very positive and fun pretty much all the time to me and gets more so every year I think.

:thumbsup:

I think it's good agenda-driving folk get smoked out.

Lately there has been a LOT of negativity on this site

I think you must be mistaking this site for somewhere else, because I can hardly see ANY negativity!

I can see tons of daily banter, lots of friendliness and a ton of positive vibes.

So to sum up....

:wakaranai:

So to sum up....

:wakaranai:

May I respectfully suggest, Mr JellyBelly, mate, that that may well be perceived as being a teensy-weensy bit slightly negative and may offend some people of the more sensitive nature.

So, please carefully consider next time before posting. Mate.

Sincerely,

Me

;)

Pete, may I suggest that your comments and this topic in itself are more likely to 'inhibit people' from posting friendly banter and joshing jokes than anything else I have noticed.

Having said that, I'm sure that grown up, mature adults would hardly be affected really.

I'm not really a 'Forums' type person, but this one is probably the most friendly, useful and fun one I know.

Topics like this on a forums are a pet annoyance of mine.

It's almost like, yeah I'm all good but you guys need to get your act together.

Talk about smart ass!

If you don't like particular members, put them on ignore.

If you don't like the forums, don't post.

But come on please don't create smart ass topics like this.

As for the subject itself, I don't get it either. Sounds to me like OP simply doesn't like something someone said or says.

Grow up and live with it, I say.

These here forums are very positive and banter is something I see a lot of every single day.

Sorry if that sounds, er, negative! But with the topic you decided to create, it's no win is it.....