• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quick post to get past 666!

I'm nearly on 8000

Argentinian malbek turned me on to red wines. I have heard the Chilean is very good too.

"Existence precedes essence, which means that the most important consideration for the individual is the fact that he or she is an individual—an independently acting and responsible conscious being rather than what labels, roles, stereotypes, definitions, or other preconceived categories the individual fits.

The actual life of the individual is what constitutes what could be called his or her "true essence" instead of there being an arbitrarily attributed essence used by others to define him or her. Thus, human beings, through their own consciousness, create their own values and determine a meaning to their life. "

"Existence precedes essence, which means that the most important consideration for the individual is the fact that he or she is an individual—an independently acting and responsible conscious being rather than what labels, roles, stereotypes, definitions, or other preconceived categories the individual fits.

The actual life of the individual is what constitutes what could be called his or her "true essence" instead of there being an arbitrarily attributed essence used by others to define him or her. Thus, human beings, through their own consciousness, create their own values and determine a meaning to their life. "

Have you too been partaking of certain mind altering substances?

:lol: In my earlier hippyesque days I recall searching through the forest for magic mushrooms with some mates - collecting heaps than going back home stewing them up and then all sitting around saying "no you go first"

We were all shit scared we had the wrong type and might die

We ended up throwing them out and got pissed instead.

Peace man :cool:

:lol: In my earlier hippyesque days I recall searching through the forest for magic mushrooms with some mates - collecting heaps than going back home stewing them up and then all sitting around saying "no you go first"

We were all shit scared we had the wrong type and might die

We ended up throwing them out and got pissed instead.

Peace man :cool:

They were legal here until about May 2002.....had a good few nights out on em before the fun was stopped