nice to see the Tohoku resorts get a bit of exposure.......don't know much about any of the ones past Fukushima. I would love to get up to aomori, Akita etc and check em all out. you should get this moved over to the main forums so more people can see.....keep us posted throughout the season with your Powder hunting shenanigans

Cool Memphis Hawk.

Do you have any photos of these places too to upload to SJ?

Very keen to see and visualise them in photo form.

:)

The photos I have are meh at best. I focused on making the videos and didn't bring any cameras capable of high quality still images.

nice to see the Tohoku resorts get a bit of exposure.......don't know much about any of the ones past Fukushima. I would love to get up to aomori, Akita etc and check em all out. you should get this moved over to the main forums so more people can see.....keep us posted throughout the season with your Powder hunting shenanigans

I don't know how to move it to the main forums besides post it there and just ask for this now to be deleted...? mods?

Appi is sweet when it snows, sucks when it's not. Honestly with Hakkoda only 70km away it's kinda hard to find a reason to search for a bunch of other places. Hakkoda is any run you want it to be. There is a place called Shizukuishi that is 100% awesome. Need to go back there actually.