We did. Well, maybe not 2 but most definitely at 3. Also, We put her in daycare a bunch of times at Nagiyama (bottom left of Happo-one) and a few times at Goryu on the Iiori side.

We did. Well, maybe not 2 but most definitely at 3. Also, We put her in daycare a bunch of times at Nagiyama (bottom left of Happo-one) and a few times at Goryu on the Iiori side.

Daycare! That sounds good. I will give him a go on the skis too if I can find some in Jusco. Thanks for the feedback.

Daycare! That sounds good. I will give him a go on the skis too if I can find some in Jusco. Thanks for the feedback.

Price was pretty fair as well with both half day and full day rates.

over at the Sakka lifts there is a sledging and kids play area

We pretty much always stay at the Sakka Lodge which is smack in front of the kids zone. Easy ski in, ski out, good rates, wife and kid can play in the room or out in the kids zone. Be careful on the inner tube ride....last year some people were hurt.