Excuse Me....But are you an SJ forums member?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nobody is going to spot you in your lounge room LOL

That is one funky outfit Memphis!!!

Hey Roscoe as you are such a shy retiring type I have taken the liberty of loading a pic of the Roscoe crew I took when we caught up in 2010

gallery_10039_54_9474.jpg

Will it be green bennie or black bennie in feb ?

Regrettably it will be waaaay too hot for a beanie in February :sadface:

Unfortunattely the Mrs broke her ankle in August at Thredbo, and its not healing, so it looks like surgery in the next month - so we aint going to Japan this season (struggling for funds anyway!).

however, to answer your question more directly.

i previously had the green beanie, as per the avatar, but last season upgraded to the green jacket so had to buy a black beanie, as a green jacket and beanie would be way too much and have you all vomitting on the slopes LOL

Will it be green bennie or black bennie in feb ?

Regrettably it will be waaaay too hot for a beanie in February :sadface:

Unfortunattely the Mrs broke her ankle in August at Thredbo, and its not healing, so it looks like surgery in the next month - so we aint going to Japan this season (struggling for funds anyway!).

however, to answer your question more directly.

i previously had the green beanie, as per the avatar, but last season upgraded to the green jacket so had to buy a black beanie, as a green jacket and beanie would be way too much and have you all vomitting on the slopes LOL

Just hope your not a slave to fashion gareth.all the best to the Mr's with the surgery hope you can get back on the snow soon.

Hey Roscoe as you are such a shy retiring type I have taken the liberty of loading a pic of the Roscoe crew I took when we caught up in 2010

gallery_10039_54_9474.jpg

Thank's Snow junky No one will find us in that gear many change's all very colourfull now.Jay's looking for a new jacket before Niseko as it's colder up there.

Well come on Roscoe get your new gear on now and get out in the back yard in the 33c heat and 95% humidity and TAKE A Picture

You owe it to all SJ forum members :)

Just hope your not a slave to fashion gareth.all the best to the Mr's with the surgery hope you can get back on the snow soon.

Fashion (or the slaves) annoy me!

I purchased the green jacket 2 seasons ago because my wife could never see me on the slopes, it was rare, and it worked out well. I went back last season and every man and his dog has one.

My philosophy is that I will buy it if I like it, regardless of whether its fashionable or not - but I will never buy something, just becasue its fashion

My dog does not have a green jacket................................he has a red one to match his eyes and as everyone knows you go faster in red.

Lol. Yeah... I only wear a helmet so I have somewhere obvious for my SJ stickers.

Funny story, we arrived in Zermatt, checked into our apartment which was booked by our friends from Sydney...that evening the new arrivals checked in, surprisingly also Australians. Ummm... Yeah... Turns out they are my eldest sons best friend and his family. We did not even know they were going skiing.

Haven't found any SJers here this trip. I suppose that means I will just have to do a 2nd trip this season...

How come I always have an overwhelming urge to ask every gaij I see (skiing) if they are a member here. Every single damned person I have asked that question just stares at me with a blank look wondering WTF I'm talking about.

So, how about some sort of clue as to what you look like on the hill.. Here is me and my kid. Easy to spot. :lol: ...black and blue with a yellow backpack. :wave:

DSC00108.jpg

Haha! I actually saw you on Happo on Sunday. You were waiting at the bottom of the Panorma /ladies downhill slope. After you skied away - I thought I had seen you before somwhere. The yellow backpack triggered my memory. I was out with my daughter and wife.