I sit here and wonder and wish and hope that January keeps draining snow from the heavens like it has for the past couple of weeks.

When I was planning our trip to Niseko 6 months ago I was looking at heading over on boxing day for a couple of weeks but then I thought if its a dodgey start to the season like it was a couple of years ago its a long way to go to be disappointed so I thought 2nd week to 4th week of January and the odds are more on my side but now I just wonder.

So all you folks heading over there in Jan and Feb are you hoping and wishing like me :unsure: :unsure2:

I bet it won't snow in Niseko from January to March ;)

Don't even joke like that!!! lol I'm heading up there end of Jan...I swear if by some miracle there is NO SNOW.......lol ;)

Whoaaaa, settle down chaps. Don't worry

I have won many a free beer in the pub with the old "it won't rain/snow from x to y" statement

What I said was it will not snow from Jan to March - literally meaning continously

Now I think that's a pretty safe bet...............and if I'm wrong we are all winners anyway

Still waiting for snow in Germany.

Last year we were boarding in October, but didn´t snow for the whole month in Jan. (or was it Feb?)

II reckon it´s spot on when Aussies call themselves Punters ... especially when people book themselves early. But how many people can just go next day ...