@Surfarthur, yes, I am planning on taking some lessons, so that's a good tip. I took one in Niseko village, he is not too bad (a Japanese).

@Winter Vacation soon, I found Niseko village slightly better, but both Nisekos- Hirafu and Village is crowded man! Unlike Tomamu.

You guys should try going to Tomamu sometime in the late January or so, it's quite good. The snow quality is good and it's like 10 people in each piste at anytime, no more than that.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I took some photos of what I think is called Extreme Carving.   Laying it over   Backhand turn   A close-up   going down the hill   Another perspective

Just thought I would start a thread to keep all my photos and others together and for crew to have a yak if they like.   I got a great present for xmas day. Some nice fresh snow. It was my best xmas

I posted a rough as guts video. try this.   Furano Ski Boxing Day   Today's photos, Boxing Day.   Top of Ropeway looking towards Dai-san lifto.   Top of Ropeway looking towards top of dai-

hi, am hoping this might be the right place to ask (i didn't want to start a whole new thread)

hoping to go to furano during next year's ski season, am wondering about visiting onsens while i am there.

I have been to niseko before and really like the yukuro onsen, I am wondering if there is something similar in furano?

if so, is it easy to get to?

any information you can share would be great.