What kind of car do you drive?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah, wherever you are is fine! I drive a GT-R with Magic marker drawn all over it. I parked it overnight at a ski resort and for whatever reason they though Yakuza was staying there.

Here's a pic of mine since people are adding them.     freehand drawn by my wife.

VW Tiguan

All wheel drive. Good heaters (in the seat, too) window defrost, and back seat folds for luggage space. Essential for snowboard trips.

Built-in Sound system and Navigation are crap out of the craps. boo

in Japan, to get around town I cruise in this.....

E231_Tokaido_line_train_in_between_Ninomiya_Station_and_Kozu_Station.jpg

but at home my ride is super cruisy, souped up baby like this...

Travel-Dundee.jpg

its got heating, loads of space, sound system is a bit crap but even comes with a stair case!!

Old People and junkies come as standard

VW Tiguan

All wheel drive. Good heaters (in the seat, too) window defrost, and back seat folds for luggage space. Essential for snowboard trips.

Built-in Sound system and Navigation are crap out of the craps. boo

:veryshocked: that is one mofo'est ugly cars I have ever wanted to burn.

But good for you. I guess you love it.

The paint was maybe a 5/10 when I bought the car, so I said that was going to repaint it. My wife asked to draw on it a little since I was repainting anyway and I came home to the start of what you see. Still gonna repaint but it's just in this state for now. It wins car shows left and right so it's incentive not to change it.

The paint was maybe a 5/10 when I bought the car, so I said that was going to repaint it. My wife asked to draw on it a little since I was repainting anyway and I came home to the start of what you see. Still gonna repaint but it's just in this state for now. It wins car shows left and right so it's incentive not to change it.

But not centre? Can't be that good then. ;)

The family car...

Honda_Airwave.jpg

A honda airwave.

You drive so fast they just can't catch you up?! ;)

well they are only on their hairdryer-powered mopeds.........I've seen high school kids outrun them on their momma-chari's!!

Can't it be fixed up to pass?

Seems a shame to put that much effort into a car, then not be able to drive it.

You missed the point, he can drive it like it was meant to be driven.

With cars like that you may be able go to the shops and back in it but the fun doesn't start till 100kph. We all know dickheads on the street going too fast in the wrong places are dangerous so guys like him should be applauded and encouraged to make their car a dedicated race car. It keeps him happy with his rb26 addiction and your kids are safe on the sidewalk.

For what its worth I drive a 10 second 1/4 mile car every day, they don't sell cars as quick or as fast as mine, even ferrari. I drive it on low boost and at cruising speeds everywhere I go, If I were to unleash what the car is capable of on the streets there would end up being a disaster somewhere, the bottom line is I have more respect for the public than to hoon around the streets. Its the guy in the stock HSV or FPV with no real motor sport experience that you need to look out for because he doesn't know his or the cars limitations and therefore poses a huge risk to anyone in the vicinity when he comes unstuck.

PS love the paintwork.

With cars like that you may be able go to the shops and back in it but the fun doesn't start till 100kph. We all know dickheads on the street going too fast in the wrong places are dangerous so guys like him should be applauded and encouraged to make their car a dedicated race car. It keeps him happy with his rb26 addiction and your kids are safe on the sidewalk.

For what its worth I drive a 10 second 1/4 mile car every day, they don't sell cars as quick or as fast as mine, even ferrari. I drive it on low boost and at cruising speeds everywhere I go, If I were to unleash what the car is capable of on the streets there would end up being a disaster somewhere, the bottom line is I have more respect for the public than to hoon around the streets. Its the guy in the stock HSV or FPV with no real motor sport experience that you need to look out for because he doesn't know his or the cars limitations and therefore poses a huge risk to anyone in the vicinity when he comes unstuck.

PS love the paintwork.

Come on G...... Don't be a tease. Show us your 10 sec machine.

PS love the paintwork.

I don't think pics of an "engorged" Jr Mr Gozaimass should be printed in a family forum!! ;)

PS love the paintwork.

I don't think pics of an "engorged" Jr Mr Gozaimass should be printed in a family forum!! ;)

I had to check and make sure I didn't say 10 in....in place of 10 sec.... :lol:

PS love the paintwork.