I've been a few times, always when the snow was good - I like it. It's pretty much the smooth slope of the mountain apart from the top part which is the most fun, when they don't get the moguls. Some of the lifts are real slow, stick to the quads.

Are you interested in the park, then?

Sorry. Haven't been to the park there but I don't think it's too big. Kandatsu have a fairly big park area nowadays. I think Gala have too but you'd only want to go there on a weekday.

Stepchild, if my memory is correct I do beleive that Iwappara have the only superpipe in the Yuzawa area. I haven't been in a while, but I do remember that the Pipe was lift accessed in that there was a double chair running up the side of it for the length of it. Don't recall seeing any other park features though.

If I am wrong on the pipe being the only one in Yuzawa, please someone do correct me.

I was there the other day, still really great conditions up there. clap.gif Not sure about park, that doesn't really interest me at the moment.

The Gala one is usually in good condition. Get yourself there on a weekday for fun.