:doh: I'm needing new bindings......Ippy you will be the death of me!!

Flow NX2 AT might be the ones to look at in general for that balance of convenience, speed, and response. The switchbacks im picking up ONLY because i still love my forces (the forces will be my main go-to ride, but im really keen to play with nobacks just to see if its fun - it also gives me another option for park since i kinda liked the loose feel of my mates contacts the one day i played with them and the forces sometimes feel a bit... unyielding?)

Oh yeah, and though the hype train has gone a bit quiet on them in the last few months, dont forget NOW bindings as well if youre after that "trucky-skate feel"*

*I have no idea what that actually is since i dont skate.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and your address is........

good luck, ippy.  

Yeah, good luck on the jobhunting front. In the meantime you can get vicarious thrills from the fact that I have just bought a NEW BOARD!!

• 2 weeks later...

No cash. What with having no salary as of tomorrow until i get a job (sometime hopefully around mid august - though a couple of months behind if history is to repeat itself), im keeping the snowboard purchases to a minimum until around september (pity, i want bargains :)).

No cash. What with having no salary as of tomorrow until i get a job (sometime hopefully around mid august - though a couple of months behind if history is to repeat itself), im keeping the snowboard purchases to a minimum until around september (pity, i want bargains :)).

Yeah, good luck on the jobhunting front. In the meantime you can get vicarious thrills from the fact that I have just bought a NEW BOARD!! :friend: :) :D

• Like 1

Nice though that looks, mine's got hybrid camber! ;)

Whats with the tease eh? ;) You trying to wind me up? Well its working! What you get? What you get? What you get?

And saw those a while back, hated them so much. They just looked like such hard work having to run to every hit you want. :)

Nice though that looks, mine's got hybrid camber! ;)

Whats with the tease eh? ;) You trying to wind me up? Well its working! What you get? What you get? What you get?

And saw those a while back, hated them so much. They just looked like such hard work having to run to every hit you want. :)

Ahhhh..but Ippy..I was thinking about other situations where they could come in super handy! :D

*No more whining from the skiers that they have to wait for the boarders to do up thier bindings - all ready to roll!

*Those pesky cat tracks where you run out of speed and have to clip out of the back foot for the shortest of stretches only to clip back in! Thing of the past!

*t bars! I reckon t bars could actually be FUN in these things, rather than instruments of fear ;)

But seriously, they are a plaything, like mini boards (son has one of these), snow blades, snow scooters and snow bikes. Could be fun on a crappy day.

They look dangerous to me!!! :omg:

Think I'll stick to the real thing. Talking of which ippy, I've just bought a ah, sorry, someone's at the door, must dash - talk later!

They look dangerous to me!!! :omg:

Think I'll stick to the real thing. Talking of which ippy, I've just bought a ah, sorry, someone's at the door, must dash - talk later!

Haha you are wrecking the guys life man.

PS nice choice on the board.

Cheers fella and thanks for all the advice - much appreciated! :thumbsup:

As for ippy, with all the free time he's now got on his hands, this'll give him some focus! ;) I'm all heart, me! :D

booooo!

Just so you know, im currently running somewhere around zero for 20 in the guess the resort thread. I dont really have any detecting ability. :) So i give up, ill just watch sealab 2021 until the answer comes to me.

powstick-YellowClr.jpg

Close, but no cigar, so it's back to Sealab for you which, btw, was truly bizarro, though I did like the one with the pink hair! :D