So my new board arrived in the mail the other day. Thanks Rakuten.

I have a strange habit of sticking with brands and not trying new things, so based on my love of my '09 Ride DH2 I chose my new powderboard, the Ride Slackcountry UL.

It's kind of hard to get anything over 160cm here in the J, so I was stoked to get a 161cm for 56 000 yen delivered, despite the retail price being 84000.

It sports Ride's high rocker profile and has a twinnish shape. It's an extremely stiff board, and on account of being a rocker board, it floats really well in the powder when compared with my lowrise rocker DH2.

It certainly is a lot harder to butter and do ground tricks on. Its the stiffest board I've ridden, which certainly lends itself to stability at high speed and big slashes in pow, but I've got my DH2 157cm for park days.

I've had it out at Santa Present and Pippu so far this year, both days boasting ample powder (knee deep to bottomless) and I'm very impressed.

Pics.

med_gallery_11029_74_127764.jpg

med_gallery_11029_74_23595.jpg

gallery_11029_74_106077.jpg

8th day this season tomorrow.

Tossing up between Kamui, Asahidake and Furano.

Pray for pow.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and your address is........

good luck, ippy.  

Yeah, good luck on the jobhunting front. In the meantime you can get vicarious thrills from the fact that I have just bought a NEW BOARD!!

were it not for the fact i have my charlie, id be mad jealous :) Though looks sweet. You knew it was their pow ripper before you bought it right? :p

I really like the sound of the highrize as well. Can we get some side pics of the two rockers? I want to see how low the tail is. My indoor is 6mm if i remember right and that slid about like a beast (imagine a cartoon dude slipping on a banana skin) when you wanted to just stomp the back foot in deeper pow so im now always a little suspicious about dual rockered pow sticks. :) But at the same time i can see thats kinda neat for maybe just dropping into switch or spinning about a bit more.

I bought it because I'm here in Hokkaido for the next two years and I wanted to have a purpose powder board for deep days that I can still enjoy on groomers.

I need to get another set of bindings, and then I'll take both boards to the mountain with me and choose based on conditions.

I rode it in knee deep pow today and didn't get stuck once. It's a great board.

Pics of rocker profile to come.

i dont know why, but pictures of the actual rocker are always my favourite pics of a snowboard. I just love seeing it :) If my actual camera hadnt died (and left me with a gopro) id have about 100 pics of my bataleon up on this site. And all of them would be me trying to show the TBT :p

I've just arrived in Happo (nice place btw) and have found a shop that's selling some really decent Ride/K2 demo boards including the afore-mentioned Slackcountry, as well the Ride Berzerker and K2'sTurbo Dream - 3 boards that I really like and am therefore really tempted!! :D

So Andy, have you been out again on your Slackcountr,y as I'd be interested to know how it held up in normal conditions, ie not knee-deep to bottomless pow!! & Ippy, if you happen to read this, what d'ya reckon on these 3 boards compared to my Machete??

well, the slackcountry is your straight freeride ripper. Actually, not your straight freeride ripper given that its rockered to hell :) But you get the gist on it. Itll be a nice and stable given that its quite stiff (so the edges will pretty much hold their line), itll definitely enjoy the pow, but its still very much a standard snowboard shape at the end of the day which means you can take it where you like. In my head its kinda like someone took a supermodel and rockered it with a lilt towards just enjoying the pow when its there. I guess thats why its got its name then : )

The turbo dream has a bit more to say i think. Its stiffer than your machete but it comes with a few tweaks on top of that. First off its got a similar rocker profile so if you like that style then that might be a nice complement to your riding. Second, it has hershmellow dampening under the inserts. Apparently (because what do i know), it does what its supposed to and gives your feet and knees a bit of a rest. The third thing is the hyper progressive sidecut. The purpose of this seems to be to make turn initiation smooth. In truth i havent seen a diagram, but since its twin, i assume its something similar to nitros dual degressive? That is wide radius at the tip, then tightens towards the center. The point seems to be to make initiation easy but ALSO to stop the board feeling hooky i guess. Finally, it also has stringers running from the insert pack into the nose/tail to balance the rocker for a bit mroe PIZZAZ!

The one thing i cant find is decent info on its flex. It sounds pretty similar to the custom in terms of flex - ie. solid middle. But i cant confirm this. Im just going by whats out there instead of actual direct experience you understand :)

The problem im having in this is that it seems more like an upgrade to what you have rather than a complement to it. So far the slackcountry would be the better alternative if you were after a different ride whereas the turbo dream might be more if you wanted something that your machete does but with a bit more punch to it. Not a LOT more punch mind you, but enough to make it feel like youre on a more lively aggressive version of the machete.

So far then, ride for complement, k2 for slightly more aggressive sounding upgrade.

And that leaves the one id never heard of until you just mentioned it (showing my knowledge of all things k2/ride).

Rightyo, instead of me talking, i was reading about it at the ride site and they had this review next to it which i thought would be WAY better than me trying to explain what i thought it might have done:

I've been riding the new Berzerker since the beginning of January 2010, I would say probably somewhere around 45 days on the board now. The big thing about it is the new rocker profile it has.

All-Mtn Hybrid Rocker: New rocker profile for 2012 that has rocker on the nose and then is slightly cambered all the way back through the tail. The rocker on the nose is equal to what you find with the lowrize profile. There is a flat stable zone that is infused with a slight camber all the way back through the tail. I say slight camber as it's no where near the amount of camber you'll find in a traditional camber deck like the DH. It's more like the amount of camber a DH will have after it has around 30 days on it.

I have to say this board really shocked me my first day out on it. I've been riding a while and I can typically look at the features and makeup of a deck and get a pretty decent idea how it's going to ride before I take it out. The Berzerker caught me off guard, but not in a bad way at all.

This board is very responsive, don't let the CA3 and PopRod 2.0 fool you, it will put you on your butt if you're not careful. I wasn't expecting it and ended up tumbling down the mountain head over heal the first hit I took it off of. It is IMO the snappiest most responsive deck in Ride's lineup for 2012. The pop is insane in the nose and tail and the edge to edge response is fast and stable at speed yet you still have a playful feel between the bindings when you want it.

The sidecut is probably my favorite thing about the board. One thing I've missed with the Rocker/Reverse Camber trend is an aggressive sidecut. I loved the Quadradic side cut on older boards like the Society, Concept TMS, Concept UL, Timeless, Fuel, Prophet, Serum, etc...

Ride has found the right blend where the rocker meets the camber and produced a sidecut that rips just like the old Quad sidecut. You have that old comfortable feeling you had on a camber board that carved it up and was stable and the Berzerker turns on a dime and holds and unbelievable edge as you cruise down the mountain. It has that wonderful carvy feeling to it without being edgy.

There are tons of boards out there that carve really well... but as you run them flat based down the trail they always seem to want to initiate a turn and to be on edge. The Berzerker gives you that great carvy feeling without always wanting to be on edge. So when you're rolling into a jump, jib, chute or just pointing it down the mountain. You have a flat stable platform that allows you to setup for whatever you're doing without any issues at all.

So far I've ridden this deck in Bullet Proof Conditions at Snowbasin that reminded me of riding at Killington in January. 3 feet of snow at Brighton and it floated like a dream through all of it. The thing I really loved about riding it through the powder was the amount of control I had steering the board with my rear leg. It reminded me of riding a tapered deck, but I still had the versatility of riding it switch without any issues unlike a tapered shape. Switch riding isn't very difficult at all, it's kind of like riding a bike as it doesn't matter how long it has been you never forget. I haven't ridden much camber in the past 3 seasons now and flipping around and riding the Berzerker switch was slightly odd at first and then it just clicked and I was like "Oh yeah, I used to do this all the time".

The Berzerker is an amazing deck and has quickly become one of my all time favorite Ride boards ever. The new rocker profile is perfect for the rider that rides the entire mountain like a terrain park, wants a deck that can float in powder, carves up the trail on those days you just cruise the groomers and dips into the park from time to time.

It sounds like its packing a bit of a motor to it. Definitely gives you a bit more distance from your machete. It also offers you a third choice then as i see it,

The slackcountry: Big mountain ride that youll pull out on the medium to deep days and leave the machete for days you just want to lap park or ride out your hangover

:)

The turbo dream: Will feel like your machete i reckon but with a bit more of a kick to it. Its going to feel a little more lively, but i honestly cant see it being THAT distinct.

The berkerker: Another do it all like the turbo dream, but on the face of it, way more aggressive.

In truth the one that definitely piques my interest is the berzerker. Possibly because it reminds me a little of the BSOD

;) Except it only rockers the nose, and as far as im concerned thats exactly what id want : ) I want my tail for stomping and shredding. My experience of rocker in pow is that kind of cartoon slipping on a banana skin feel where the tail feels like its constantly wanting to wheelie you everywhere. I want that tail sunk and this board will give you that. It also sounds nice and poppy, and that suits me down to the ground. Finally the rocker in the nose isnt too pronounced so you might still have to work a bit, but it also means youre still going to get nice smooth turns and great control. I dunno man, sounds like a great board. Go check up some reviews on it because its definitely the one id be curious about.

PS. Sorry if this one feels a bit lackluster, ive been watching the office repeats and feel like im becoming david brent :|

Out of all the Ride boards, the Berzerker would be my pick. The shape is what I really like, especially the narrow waist width compared to others.

Only thing is .. I ´don´t ride switch. No need to be so centre stanced. If this board had a wider stance option by having more screw holes towards the tail, that giving me more set back, I´d go for it.

Thanks for that guys, much appreciated! :thumbsup: I demo'd the Berzerker and Slackcountry at Kagura back in March and was impressed by both but the Slackcountry was definitely an easier ride, which kind of backs up the comments above. I will have a good think about it whilst riding today (I do all my best thinking on chairlifts!) as I love my Machete but reckon any one of these 3 will help me to "level up", as my students would say! Cheers! :friend:

I really can´t understand why a lot of board makers put 22 inch stance widths.

My Atomic V -tail is 22 inch and it´s a real shame there are no extra mounting holes.

At least 24 inch will do. My Salomon has close to 25 inch width,

If you ever have a chance to ride Salomon Burner ... I still reckon it´s my best pick out of our camber boards.

My missus has claimed it. Fair enough.

Current model is slightly different from ours and a lot softer. Ours was the stiffest in the Salomon line up and even after a few seasons use, it´s still stiff. The board holds ice... very fast... good in pow. What more ? ...

Our take is (with the Burner) a little longer nose or a nose rocker, making it about 160-163 would be ideal in pow.

Actually the current burner starts from 160 size.

Damn, I wish they (Ride) put extra 2 more hole settings (making it 8) 2 inch towards the tail.

I guess what it means is that Ride basically is twin, centre stance oriented. If the tail of the board sinks (ie; by setting back the binding) you don´t need hi rise rockers. Just a longer nose will do the same.

So, after much deliberation, I narrowed it down to the Berzerker and the Slackcountry and finally ended up getting..................neither of them!! :doh: I went back to the shop with my Machete and much to the bewilderment of the staff, did several back-to-back flex tests on all the boards to see how they compared - not the best guide I know but something's better than nothing! The Slackcountry had been in pole position but surprisingly, the Berzerker felt most similar to the Machete so I went away to have a rethink and do some online research. But I then had an unplanned change of accommodation to a place with no wi-fi, so that bombed my research plans. I took that as a sign, and decided to resist temptation and keep enjoying the Machete, which I did at Cortina yesterday! :thumbsup: Maybe next year! ;)

Yeah, now I'm back online, I couldn't stop myself reading all the reviews this morning and it's certainly a sweet board. & I know it shouldn't make a difference but the top sheet is really cool as well! ;)

So what things are you hoping might pan out to enable to buy the afore-mentioned Berzerker???? If so, I know where you can get one for a good (by Japanese standards) price!! Damn, I should have bought it and sold it on to you for an extra 5K! :lol:

• 1 month later...

Ride Berzerker: Great board, or the GREATEST board!

You know what i said up there... its all true. This board is AWESOME!!!

Best board ive ever ridden. Its exactly what i want in a deck. It rails like you wouldnt believe. and jynxxy, on day 1 i set the bindings back all the way and there was barely any tail left. :)

Naturally im gonna write a review of this deck (on a whole two day affair with it). But heres some edited highlights (at least thats the intent, no doubt ill just end up writing out a review of it).

Kagura day 1: bindings set back all the way. I dont normally mention this, but its actually quite important.

Took the ropeway up, got off the first lift, clipped in to ride down to the gondola and got a quick synopsis of the deck.

The first thing i did was have a wee press. I just wanted to get a feel for the flex on it, so i popped into a press and BLAM! holy hell! this board is not stiff! I had a wee spin about and realised that this board butters. Since i expected it to be rather stiff and aggressive, this came as a slight shock (:

"Right!" i thought, this is the setback and reverse nose playing silly buggers on me... lets see it on a carve...

I tell you this, no word of a lie, the second this board gets on its edge, it ****ing accelerates. I know this is an obvious statement of science here, but i really want to stress the word accelerates. YOu know when people hit a turbo in movies and theyre slammed back into their chairs from the acceleration... yeah... it felt like that. (:Theres also none of this am i actually carving? that i get on my TBT, no no. You get on edge, you know youre on your edge, and it feels SOLID. And just like me, this board doesnt wash. It so doesnt wash that i didnt even think of the word until i was on the train home and about half way through my journey. Reverse camber nose, no stupid sidecut shenanigans to help you out... straight up ride your edge. No problems... and still loose and playful...

Its kinda defying science here in its straightforward simplicity.

So thats two top marks...

But wait, maybe this reverse camber nose is suuuuuuuuper mellow then... i bet the float sucks.

WRONG AGAIN.

I took it straight into the side stuff (this is all still on that one tiny run to the gondola) and even though it was starting to get a bit packed, it had no problems at all. Indeed the whole weekend it had no problems with float.

All three were confirmed throughout the two days:

It butters; it floats; it rails.

This is hybrid camber done right. I ride predominantly in one way so i fear not the directional tweaked snowboard. But hell leave me doomed if it doesnt ride switch fine.

Doesnt feel much different riding switch even with bindings all the way back. Its like riding switch.

The only negative i had on it after day 1 was that it didnt feel snappy like my riot. You could get some pop out of it, but its not what it really wanted to do.

So heres my day 1 summary:

This board is definitely amazing. It might not be what I want though, since it feels a little dead in its snap (i love pop, its why i was happy that we got a nice sunny day - it means i can get back on my riot soon). But man, its a great board when you cant quite decide exactly what you want to ride that day. A kind of jack of all trades master of none if you will.

And then it hit me... OF COURSE its got no snap. Im literally on top of the damn tail.

So day 2 i decided i was going to center the stance (with the boards setback mind you - so not true twin).

First run on Gala Yuzawa. The top red run just next to the link to the south area.

JESUS CHRIST THIS BOARD IS FAAAAAAST!!! Since i was playing mainly in the pow at kagura, i never really got to see it on a solid intermediate fast line. I knew it had acceleration, i knew it could hold a line, but holy crap, when it gets a bit of an open line, it doesnt half fly down it.

And It also turns on a sixpence AND it doesnt feel hooky or try and pull you in your arc. "The hell is going on?!!?!?"

My quiver killer had a sharp sidecut too, but if you wanted to run a looooong straight edge it wasnt best pleased. It would try, but it was always pulling the turn.

No problems here. So i guess thats a massive thanks to the super mellow rocker nose. (:

So whats that so far...

it rails, it floats, it butters, it charges, its loose and playful, and completely on point. It turns incredibly quick, it has lightning edge to edge, and still manages to hold a long line without yanking you around.

Anyways, conditions worsened and by the time i hit ishiuchi the choppy pow was pretty much hard ass crud. The board was alright. I guess the slimewalls did their job here, in truth though i honestly have no idea about dampening unless i really feel like im being shook up. I didnt. I hope that means it passed :)

Finally, and the whole reason i made the change up in teh morning: pop.

Well, as with everything else, the board gets a pretty decent mark for this one. Its pretty bouncy, nice quick snap, its not in the same ballpark as the riot or the quiver killer for pop but its definitely got a nice kick to it. For no real reason other than i feel im selling it a bit short by saying it like that, ill give it a numerical value: seven out of ten might be fair. On a carve it snaps and youll have an awesome time boucing your edges, but really its not the defining feature of this ride. I did take it off a few side hits, some rollers, and up lots and lots of walls, it pops decently, its just lacking that extra oomph i like.

Anyway, thats the gist of this deck from a couple of days on it in pow, chop, ice, crud, and yes, even slush.

Set back you wont nose dive in all but the deepest conditions. In fact youd still be hard pushed, you really are waaaay the hell back.

Center the bindings and youll still have decent float (though it did try and dive a couple of times on me), but you get a tonne more snap, and a more all round ride.

Honestly, the jack of all trades ride is a bit unfair of a label for this ride. It really is a one board quiver killer, but its a quiver killer to a very specific type of rider. Its for someone who goes BIG. Its not going to be a quiver killer for a dude who likes a nice soft twin. Its for someone who rides every part of the mountain and leaves nothing untouched. Its amazing off piste as it is on piste, its loose and playful when you just want to butter about or ride some walls, but completely on point when the conditions start getting nastier. I dunno what to really say about this, im completely out of worn out phrases...

Ive always had it in my head that the quiver killer was a myth, if only because of the competing and ultimately contrasting features the board would have to have, but bugger me, this board just keeps on delivering exactly that. I cant honestly get beyond what is my own general amazement and confusion at it all. Theres a voice inside my head right now, right this very second saying "yeah, but thats kinda bullshit" but its just... wrong. The board is a quiet revolution. Maybe something happened with all this tweaking of zero camber and mellow camber, and dual cambering, and camber humps... maybe its not just this board at the end of the day, maybe this board is just one of a whole slew of decks out there that actually went and delivered what theyd been promising since reverse camber started getting hyped: all the benefits of rocker, but with all the benefits of camber.

Its hard to sit on a board that does that and not have a voice in your head saying "yeah, but somethings wrong with it! of course its not going to do all that without some trade off" and being at a complete loss at what this might even be. I mean even the pop thing... its still poppy. Its just not as poppy as my two previous boards, both of which were designed almost with poppiness as their single most important quality...

i dunno what to say dudes, this is irritatingly glowing. I want a negative in there too to calm this all down. It hurts my objectivity to be so effusive about a board, but genuinely its far and away the best, most versatile board ive ever ridden. Im just gobsmacked by it. :)

AndyLaurel: That board is sexy-as! Id be keen to see the pics of the side profile as well.

- you dudes seriously need to help me work out what board to buy...Mama is boardless!!! :omg:

I read the stuff you post and just salivate!!

The wealth of knowledge is amazing!

I sold my K2 Luna to a friend of a friend to get started on; and I rode my Burton Troop to an untimely death and left her in Switzerland.

HELP!

I am oh so tempted to go for something with the hybrid W tech as I would really prefer ONE board for the time being (have to travel FAR for any snow, every trip), and I NEED more float in POW, but I don't want to sacrifice the edge hold on ice. There is no need for anything suited to park or pipe, coz that is just wrong (the kids would die of embarrassment), however I like a bit of flex to get a torsional response to turn tight through trees. Anything that would help me reduce heel side chatter on steep gradients would be a bonus. Am I asking too much of one board? :confused:

Hey, mamabear

I´m sure others will give you lots of choices to think about so I will only recommend one, and it is what I will buy my missus considering our current finances

ATOMIC BANGER 158

Tip width 297mm

Waist width 251mm

Tail width 289 mm

side curve radius 8.8 m

Rider weight 55 - 75 kg

• Pop Rocker FR - Camber pop between your feet, long floaty rocker tip, and stable mini-rocker tail section.
  • Tapered directional shape
  • Kinetic Core FR - Special honeycomb tip insert to reduce weight
  • Truth 3 light weight wood core
  • 7200 sintered speed base

It´s time you get a longer board, mate .. ;) :thumbsup:

Ah, I must add ...

We have ridden a lot of boards over the years, some from resort demos

One thing that really does effect the ride-ability of the board is width. Forget manufacture stated weight range cos that really depends on one´s ability and ride style.

If you are men´s US 8 or womans US 10, you really don´t want a wide board. You have big feet, no problems, you have lots more choices.

But in general, waist width under 255mm is a lot easier to ride in overall conditions. If I am carving or there are moguls, a narrower board is much better.

The Banger´s dimention is probably close to the optimum considering on- piste and off- piste conditions whether Europe or Japan.

If it was for deep powder, big open glaciers, fast big turns, I would choose differently.

I would also choose differenty if it was hardcore freeriding where ice and very steep are big factors.

Ride Berzerker: Great board, or the GREATEST board!

You know what i said up there... its all true. This board is AWESOME!!!

Best board ive ever ridden. Its exactly what i want in a deck. It rails like you wouldnt believe. and jynxxy, on day 1 i set the bindings back all the way and there was barely any tail left. :)

Naturally im gonna write a review of this deck (on a whole two day affair with it). But heres some edited highlights (at least thats the intent, no doubt ill just end up writing out a review of it).

Kagura day 1: bindings set back all the way. I dont normally mention this, but its actually quite important.

Took the ropeway up, got off the first lift, clipped in to ride down to the gondola and got a quick synopsis of the deck.

The first thing i did was have a wee press. I just wanted to get a feel for the flex on it, so i popped into a press and BLAM! holy hell! this board is not stiff! I had a wee spin about and realised that this board butters. Since i expected it to be rather stiff and aggressive, this came as a slight shock (:

"Right!" i thought, this is the setback and reverse nose playing silly buggers on me... lets see it on a carve...

I tell you this, no word of a lie, the second this board gets on its edge, it ****ing accelerates. I know this is an obvious statement of science here, but i really want to stress the word accelerates. YOu know when people hit a turbo in movies and theyre slammed back into their chairs from the acceleration... yeah... it felt like that. (:Theres also none of this am i actually carving? that i get on my TBT, no no. You get on edge, you know youre on your edge, and it feels SOLID. And just like me, this board doesnt wash. It so doesnt wash that i didnt even think of the word until i was on the train home and about half way through my journey. Reverse camber nose, no stupid sidecut shenanigans to help you out... straight up ride your edge. No problems... and still loose and playful...

Its kinda defying science here in its straightforward simplicity.

So thats two top marks...

But wait, maybe this reverse camber nose is suuuuuuuuper mellow then... i bet the float sucks.

WRONG AGAIN.

I took it straight into the side stuff (this is all still on that one tiny run to the gondola) and even though it was starting to get a bit packed, it had no problems at all. Indeed the whole weekend it had no problems with float.

All three were confirmed throughout the two days:

It butters; it floats; it rails.

This is hybrid camber done right. I ride predominantly in one way so i fear not the directional tweaked snowboard. But hell leave me doomed if it doesnt ride switch fine.

Doesnt feel much different riding switch even with bindings all the way back. Its like riding switch.

The only negative i had on it after day 1 was that it didnt feel snappy like my riot. You could get some pop out of it, but its not what it really wanted to do..........

.......i dunno what to say dudes, this is irritatingly glowing. I want a negative in there too to calm this all down. It hurts my objectivity to be so effusive about a board, but genuinely its far and away the best, most versatile board ive ever ridden. Im just gobsmacked by it. :)

Great review there Ipster! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Testing the Roxy Eminence C2 BTX tomorrow.

I have arrived in Hirafu, boardless and with my OLD Vans Encore Boots, no luck finding new boots for me yet (although the boys have done well). I am a bit nervous ... I have only ever ridden classic camber boards before, and the nerves and excitement of something new are with me. I decided not to bring my Fastec bindings with me as I think I have finally got to the point where I truly want two set ups. A shorter Thredbo board with the fastecs, and a longer board, pow ready with ratchet bindings.

I will report back with my findings, and whether or not Rhythm make a sale!

I receive this at the end of the week.....

powdersnake-yellowbase_2.png

Salomon Powder Snake 163...........hope that winter hangs around a wee bit longer and gives me the chance to ride it in the soft stuff before the end of the season. Actually its that blasted wedding that is curtailing my snow activities this year............damn getting married ceremony!! :veryangry: ;)

Nice-looking pow-stick TB! :thumbsup: I think you should take it to the wedding ceremony then Mrs TB will know from the outset that you'll be sharing everything! ;)

Testing the Roxy Eminence C2 BTX tomorrow.

I have arrived in Hirafu, boardless and with my OLD Vans Encore Boots, no luck finding new boots for me yet (although the boys have done well). I am a bit nervous ... I have only ever ridden classic camber boards before, and the nerves and excitement of something new are with me. I decided not to bring my Fastec bindings with me as I think I have finally got to the point where I truly want two set ups. A shorter Thredbo board with the fastecs, and a longer board, pow ready with ratchet bindings.

I will report back with my findings, and whether or not Rhythm make a sale!

So how was your first rocker experience Mamabear? I'm guessing sketchy at first then fun once you got used to it?

I receive this at the end of the week.....

powdersnake-yellowbase_2.png

Salomon Powder Snake 163...........hope that winter hangs around a wee bit longer and gives me the chance to ride it in the soft stuff before the end of the season. Actually its that blasted wedding that is curtailing my snow activities this year............damn getting married ceremony!! :veryangry: ;)

Let us know how it goes TB looks slippery :)

Seemore