Yes Sci the price is right if you want to chance it with Jetstar.

I have been stuffed around by them every year for the last 3.

How about this year - I flew Brisbane-Cairns-Sydney-Narita - yes in that order, and counting unexplained delays and procrastinations in each port it took 48 hours to get to Narita then ended up wandering with bags all around Nagano at 1 a.m in the morning looking for a hotel.

Crapstar - never again for this little black duck and his mates

Do I sound bitter? you betcha I am.

Having now vented, I do wish all SJ'ers flying with latestar a safe and uninterupted journey

:omg:

We went Gold Coast to Narita without a hitch last year, but we're going Brisbane - Cairns - Narita this time as well. I hope we don't have your dramas, otherwise I'll be forced to use my travel insurance.

Travel light and Hire?

Flown jetstar for the last 5 year's all good only been held up by bad weather once which delayed our flight out of the Goldy by 2 hour's.Have slept on the floor for 2 night's trying to get out of Sappro air port back to Narita a few year's back no one tell's you this happen's quite often untill your there. :rolleyes:

SJ Ive traveled at least 200+ times on jetstar during the past 2 years working in Sydney and living on the Goldy plus the last 5 years heading up Japan and Ive only been delayed maybe 5 times tops.....I take you won't fly with them again but if you do tell me what flight your on and I will book the day before, you must be jinxed :omg:

Maybe I am Jetstar jinxed Banno - apart from the fiasco getting to Japan in Feb this year that I outlined above I also foolishly booked to fly from Brisbane to Christchurch in August this year heading to Wanaka

On arrival at Brisbane airport I found the flight delayed for an hour, then another hour, then cancelled. then rescheduled for 4 hours time, What really gives me the shits is that on every delay they never give a reason to their fare paying customers, it is always quoted as "operational difficulties" when the finally give a reason after 5 hours of [censored]ing me around not knowing if I have to cancel car hire organise overnight accommodation etc. On this occasion it turns out they cancelled 3 flights on the day into Christchurch because of snow on the ground. This, when every scheduled Air NZ and Virgin flight into Christchurch proceeded as normal. WTF

I also should mention that in March this year just I booked to fly from the Sunshine Coast to Sydney to be with my dad who had just had a stroke and was in a critical condition. I booked online, checked in online and when I had gone through security checked the flight board and saw the flight had been cancelled. The [censored]ers had all my details including email & mobile phone and never contacted me. Last effing flight of the day so had to hoof it down to Brisbane and pay three times the normal price to get on a Quaintass flight.

I know they are cheap and I don't expect world class service but it is not much to excpect that they communicate with their customers.

If you have not been stuffed around by them yet it is onyly a matter of time.

That royally sucks Junky, I haven't had the amount of flights Banno has, but it's always been on time for me. Not that it's required for interstate, but I always make sure my insurance is ready to cover delayed/cancelled flights and the associated problems, delay luggage or whatever.

I'm just glad that I put it on this years flight, because if my brothers and my snowboards go MIA, I'm staying in Jimbocho for 2 nights, so I can get a new one there.

Yeah same Pete $463 dollars in taxes to use my frequent flyers the flights only used to be $1000.

Big rip.

I have flown Jetstar a couple of times and didn't have any issues.

Been delayed with JAL out of Sapporo and the infamous reroute to Manila enroute to Narita with Quantas.

Seems pretty random can't blame anyone in particular.

Always get insurance.

Seemore

Yeah that sux SJ....I've had a couple of issues with Tiger in the same way, they just can flights and couldn't give a rats ass they are on my banned forever list... "Operational Issues" is the standard spiel used, I've got a mate who is a pilot and was flying out but he had the trots and was stuck on the can for half an hour and couldn't depart the aircraft.....I'm sure he would have used "operational issues" :lol: