In fact, I remember someone telling me once that Canadians make Beef Ham.

Sounds like something from them wacky Quebecois....not us normal west coast canucks.

All the same aren't you? ;)

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why are talent called talent when they have no talent?

Why don't people read the instructions?!   And....   Is it worth spending time writing instructions?  

That.......AND his avatar...

In fact, I remember someone telling me once that Canadians make Beef Ham.

Sounds like something from them wacky Quebecois....not us normal west coast canucks.

All the same aren't you? ;)

:slap:

But nobody except those goofy Scots call it that though right? ;) Beef rump roast I think where I come from..

eh...no, we don't call it beef ham.

:wavey: read this so assumed.....

"Some entertaining answers here though from folks who don't know what spiced beef ham is.

Yes it exists, yes it is scottish (sadly can't get it here in edinburgh though) and no it is NOTHING like Bresaola or Carpaccio or any other dried beef or ham David LOL"

But nobody except those goofy Scots call it that though right? ;) Beef rump roast I think where I come from..

eh...no, we don't call it beef ham.

:wavey: read this so assumed.....

"Some entertaining answers here though from folks who don't know what spiced beef ham is.

Yes it exists, yes it is scottish (sadly can't get it here in edinburgh though) and no it is NOTHING like Bresaola or Carpaccio or any other dried beef or ham David LOL"

"spiced beef ham"........never heard of it. Perhaps a hint of the BS that the person couldn't actually buy it in edinburgh

had a wee Google fest and it appears that people think we DO have something called Beef Ham. Although it may be a west coast thing and why I've never heard of it.......the descriptions just don't ring a bell at all........I cannot think what this would be.

**EDIT: It appears that its thinly sliced beef from the top of the rump (hence the ham bit).........so its sliced roast beef??!! Thats what its called, no place I've seen in Scotland sells it as Beef Ham.

Its either a weird Glasgowism or some term invented by foreigners! :lol:

Ippy, do you get "beef ham" up your way?

Why o why do dumbass people try to go over a snowy mountain pass....the one I travel everyday.....with bald regular tires, get stuck and abandon their cars so I can't get by with my 4x4 Toyota LandCruiser with $1800 worth of snow tires on it??? I'm tormented by asswipes.

Have you got a bull bar on the cruiser? (or whatever you call them there - Kamoshika bar maybe). Anyway if you have just push those cars out of the way - or over the edge if you are feeling particularly agreived