Can you cry under water?

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated, instead of just murdered?

Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?

Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

What disease did cured ham actually have?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why are talent called talent when they have no talent?

Why don't people read the instructions?!   And....   Is it worth spending time writing instructions?  

That.......AND his avatar...

I can answer one of them. Yes, you can definitely cry under water. I'm a dive instructor (retired) and I've had students that were so completely and utterly un-teachable they made me cry. The only solace was I could look them straight in the eyes and yell at the top of lungs...You are a Fing moron and I feel like eviscerating you with my dive knife!! I guess it's good I got out of that business.. :lol:

Can you cry under water?

Yes.

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated, instead of just murdered?

Assassinate means to murder someone, usually a public figure, in a sudden attack.

Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?

No, heaven doesn't exist.

Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

Easier to manufacture and assemble square boxes. Easier to stack. Also to stop the pizza from rolling away.

What disease did cured ham actually have?

Life.

More Questions

How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?

Why is it that people say they 'slept like a baby' when babies wake up like every two hours?

Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV?

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

Why do doctors leave the room while you change?

They're going to see you naked anyway...

Why is 'bra' singular and 'panties' plural?

Why doesn't she like me?

:sadface:

Your name could be a little off-putting?

That.......AND his avatar... ;)

I think that Avatar is a poster on his bedroom wall along with all the other pictures of men :stir:

why does bungle (a bear from kids TV show Rainbow) go about naked all day, but put on pyjama's to go to bed?

and a serious one......

why do motorists in this country feel the need to drive around town with their full beam on? :veryangry: