Shit yeah dude, that was a dope ass time. You still grinning from those powder runs at Cortina today? Man it was so great! Thanks for putting it all together man. I know it was a lot of work but it was well worth it. So we gonna see more of you on these pages now?

great hoedown on the weekend at hakuba.

horse1.JPG

Good work by those that arranged it all and sorry I couldn't be present for long on saturday night, I think I would have had fun.

Sunday made up for it. It now have rope burn on the top of my head. Also got sore cheek muscles from smiling so much.

ps - I have met davo, barok, enderZ, danZ, mogski, hem now, nekobi, komishika, powwwers and mistasparkle.

Probably met one or two others but didnt know it at the time or it has slipped my mind.

once again, sunday was a great day with ender, danz sparkle and others.

by the way, with a name like mistasparkle you sound like a domestic cleaning product.

enderz - I still have perma-grin from the stashes at cortina... and I cant get that jump at 47 (or was it Gouryu?) out of my head... i gotta come back up there soon and do a whole day of park ridin wih you guys.

db - If you had stuck around longer at the "hoedown", you woulda been there for the greased pig wrestling, and the part where everyone shot their guns in the air.... yeeeeeHAW!! Wish I coulda spent the rest of sunday with you guys giggling like schoolgirls ridin that pow at cortina!

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be at Dynaland this weekend - anyone else there?

Look for the orange/brown coloured gaijin lass and give us a shout!

I'm new to the forum, it was suggested to me last weekend when I was at Niseko Hirafu. (and now I'm addicted) After reading some messages, I think I might have met some folks, but I can't figure out who was who.....

hey iggy...

I was the dude with the shaggy red beard...we were with that guy eddie who got cuncussed..there were 6 of us...which group were you with??

danz