A little help with bus timetables (sapporo - rusutsu)

I'm kinda stuck with this one. Using babelfish I suspect that I have found the Donan Bus timetable for buses from Sapporo to Rusutsu, but I'm not really sure, and even if I was, I can't work out where they leave from.

This is the webpage (I think)

http://donanbus.co.j...utsu/index.html

Am I on the right track? What does this actually say? Are there other buses from Sapporo to Rusutsu? Where does this one leave from?

Heeeeelp pleeeeese.

札幌駅前 = (in front of) sapporo station

ルスツリゾートホテル前 = (in front of) Rusutsu Resort Hotel

That bus is for Sapporo Station to Lake Toya Onsen with a stop at Rusutsu Hotel. One way cost to Rusutsu is 2040Y.

Do you need to leave from Sapporo or the airport?

To the Op:

The above is a very good question, because if you are staying at Rusustsu they should offer you a shuttle bus to come and pick you up from the airport. If I remember correctly it costs about the same as Donan Bus.

Having said that though Donan is also good and pretty easy to find from the train station.

Last question.....Can your computer read Japanese characters? If not then I guess one of us can write out the times for you.

Do you need to leave from Sapporo or the airport?

To the Op:

The above is a very good question, because if you are staying at Rusustsu they should offer you a shuttle bus to come and pick you up from the airport. If I remember correctly it costs about the same as Donan Bus.

Having said that though Donan is also good and pretty easy to find from the train station.

Last question.....Can your computer read Japanese characters? If not then I guess one of us can write out the times for you.

Thanks. Have to come from Furano, so Chitose is not an option, unless it's 6 hours in buses, which would drive me potty. Black Mountain, thanks for the translation, much appreciated.