• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The 11/12 Season Giveaways have started!   As with many things this season, we are making some changes to the way our Giveaways work.   If you look top right of this page - or indeed any page on t

First ones now online:   Mt Naeba http://www.snowjapanforums.com/index.php/topic/20908-snowjapan-giveaways-mt-naeba-yuzawa-niigata/   Yuzawa http://www.snowjapanforums.com/index.php/topic/20907-

OK a few initial issues with the Form fixed up - it should all be working smoothly now. Links to this will appear on the main site later on today.

Lol. Apparently my Hakuba ticket came this week as well. But someone has been hiding it from me so that I wouldn't go running off to use it right away! Thanks SJ dudes!
That is too funny!

I'd just like to add that as a recently quiet, but usually prolific member my membership here has benefitted me WAY more than my membership could ever have benefitted SJ. I can't see why anyone would be annoyed at having a minimum member requirement to be eligible for prizes! Beyond me!

Wheee! just got my hakuba ticket through the mail today, many thanks! Well stoked on that! but more stoked that you also threw in some stickers as well! Cheers dudes, its a cute touch :p

Me too! My helmet now has a nice snow japan sticker on the back - looking forward to hitting Hakuba when I can next get there in February!

• 2 weeks later...

wheee! once again many thanks dudes. Just checked my email and realised id snagged one of the nozawa tickets. Thanks yet again, im super stoked to head back there in a couple of weeks i reckons! <3

I too won again, this time tickets for Gunma's Kusatsu resort! Thanks again guys! Will report on that resort when I go!

Not been to Gunma for about 4 years now so will be nice to go back there!

• SnowJapan Admin

Hi folks another Giveaway now online..... this brings the total prizes this year so far to 300 lift tickets and the accommodation prize.

Hopefully the many people who have won will get out there and use them.

Please do post photos and reports after you have been if you can. Thanks.

We still have a few more to go.

Good luck.

:friend:

• 3 weeks later...
  • SnowJapan Admin

While the new Giveaways have finished now, we do have some unclaimed lift ticket vouchers and in the next few days will come up with a cunning plan to let people get them.

More on that soon.

• SnowJapan Admin

We really havent decided yet.

Ideas include keeping/using them ourselves and 'how can we maximise annoyance with certain people' (not hard!). ;)

But seriously, we would of course never consider those things. I'm just joking. Honest!