its not going to keep you warm, but 686 made a suicidal tendencies ltd edition jacket that i currently covet :p

10k waterproofing, and 8k breathability. So itll stink as well :p

But thats what you get for being a greasy skate punk metaller! RAWK ON!!!

Thanks Ippy I'm trying to grow up. Lol. Just looking at the Burton range now. Thinking the Grill or AK 2L stagger.

got a AK 2L Stagger last season... great jacket - absolutely no complaints. Only issue is the hood - if you wear a helmet, the hood won't fit over.

I've got a Burton AK down jacket. few seasons old, but keeps me so warm that I usually only wear a shirt and often have it open in Australia.

otherwise search for a Japanese brand named Gush. Most of there stuff is 30k mm waterproof and 8k breathable. They can be found on rakuten.

You'll have to get Burton pants too! The fact that they can zip together is awesome for powder days! No more snow down the pants or up the back of your jacket! Make sure you get them all in black though... otherwise people might mistake you for not being very gnarly!

I just got a Burton Poacher Jacket from the US. The specs arent as good as the other jackets mentioned but it was cheap at 100US+shipping. Good value in my opinion especially considering the strong yen/weak dollar at the moment.

You'll have to get Burton pants too! The fact that they can zip together is awesome for powder days! No more snow down the pants or up the back of your jacket! Make sure you get them all in black though... otherwise people might mistake you for not being very gnarly!

Since when has a onesie looked gnarly?! :lol:

Pete good to see your name man. We will have to do some pow slaying this season.

That said go with something 3 Layer. Gore tex or event is optimal but other 3 layer systems work pretty well too. Not sure what your monetary range is looking like but a gore tex shell and light down insulator would be perfect! Plus it's something to wear on those rainy China days.

Since when has a onesie looked gnarly?! :lol:

Lol... fortunately it doesnt look like a onesie at all!

Hey guys I have a simple plan ATM. Arr Dec 22 fly out Jan 16. Nothing else sorted as will depend on conditions although def some time in Hakuba and would love to go to some new places but looks like will be traveling alone so that takes half the fun out of it.

Thanks for the input re the jackets Mitch.

Don't think Pete's going back to China.

It just needs to suit the J-powpow methinks.

Pete, you going Hakuba or Niseko?

Mitch, you are in Niseko for the season again, huh?

Yeah MB! Let's take a lap or a few!

If you are in Australia, give PriceUSA a go. I've used them twice and found them helpful. It allows you to buy Burton and other brands from places like Tru-Snow (formerly Sierra Snowboards), Dogfunk and others that won't ship various brands internationally, but have good gear at excellent prices.