It is raining here.

Just don't get carried away thinking things that aren't really happening, that's all I'm saying.

Well, unless you get something out of that.

:wave:

Think of me as an antidote to the marketing bull that some other people endlessly spout. ;)

Don't get me wrong I am excited as anyone when winter arrives and I can get out there on my skis with my camera.....

A lot will depend on tonight I suppose but the blowers are out in force backing up the snow that is up there.

Tomorrow looks sunny on the forecast.

You never know, might dump enough for happy faces tonight.

Of course, I'd be more than happy to hear that. :)

well it wants to bloody try harder!!! ;)

I'll wait until its here to stay before venturing up the mountains......very nice to see though.

Seemore, I'm with Muika, can't remember worrying last year....it always comes! :thumbsup:

Christ - now this is a major headache. Am very tempted to go this weekend, but snow festa is on at pan pacifico Yokohama.

Sorry to hijack this thread :hijack: but have you got anymore info about the snow festa M-i-J? Cheers :thumbsup:

Christ - now this is a major headache. Am very tempted to go this weekend, but snow festa is on at pan pacifico Yokohama.

Perhaps the 3rd is on?!

M-I-J... If that's the case Snow Town Yeti has been rocking a 1000m.. 30 cm base for over a month now.... :party: just sayin.

Perhaps the 3rd is on?!

M-I-J... If that's the case Snow Town Yeti has been rocking a 1000m.. 30 cm base for over a month now.... :party: just sayin.

Are you offering to drive up there then? ;)