SMAP is comin, SMAP is comin...

I do believe they showed some of that on that Takeshi broadcaster program last night.

Takeshi in it too?

Oh....I wish I saw that. Nobody around here seems to know what's really going on. Takeshi? That's better, I like him.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kusanagi started shooting right now. Some young chic in the crew TOLD me to not take any pictures. I'm standing on my own balcony of my house and I can't pictures. I just flipped her the bird. Pissed me off.. :veryangry:

Kusanagi started shooting right now. Some young chic in the crew TOLD me to not take any pictures. I'm standing on my own balcony of my house and I can't pictures. I just flipped her the bird. Pissed me off.. :veryangry:

Is he naked?

Sorry BOC......They've been shooting everyday but I'm at work. Sunday had a bevy of beauties (fans) hanging around my house so it was a nice view. I watched the shooting for a while but got bored so went and did something else. My wife is not the least bit interested so I don't get any mid week updates either.

• 2 months later...

Yes, its all done. The fire climax scenes were pretty wild and dare I say ....knarly... as they were shooting in very windy freezing rain for two nights...all nighters. I think the bad weather really "made" the scene much more dramatic and they seemed to be scrambling to make the best of it. It was cool...driving rain, gale force winds, explosions and fire and me with a front row seat on my balcony. It was interesting that most of the shooting of the movie was at night and they used these HUGE lighting arrays so it was like a really well lit ski nighta.

Nope, no signatures. Actually, it all got kind of routine and we were just wishing it was over. The title of the movie is Ninkyou Helper and will be out in the fall.