SMAP is comin, SMAP is comin...

Well, at least one of them (Kusanagi) is coming to my town to shoot a movie. In fact, the set is being built no more than 50 meters off to the side of my house. Shooting is supposed to start next month and will last til spring. And the locals (that's me) get special VIP passes..... :clap: I got a good view of it all from my veranda. There's only one problem...

I HATE SMAP... :lol:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You hate SMAP!!?!! But they are so fab and talented singers. And such great dancers too. They have the "final pose" thing down to a t as well.

Look, if they were crap, someone by now would have made a vid like this as evidence. (Excuse to post this again as it makes me laugh a lot)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_9x27VRwWM

Yes, the SMAPers are oh so talented. They can suck on many levels. Too bad you won't be here Pie.....you could offer them some...pie.

Dig the cold play BTW. Seems a good comparison.

:lol: those videos bear repeat watching haha. Very funny, love the cow bell in the Metallica one :lol:

Go get your skis signed by Kusanagi! Is he the one that did the public drunk naked thing a year or so back, and was oh so very sorry?

• 2 weeks later...

You love them really don't you Chriselle. I can see you now, waving about your big flashing red stick in time to the music, wanting his autograph.

Haha....We'll see. Shooting starts in another week or so.