• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its not me....its Big Will

its sprints while pushing a weighted sled

I'm in sort of a similar situation, so I started doing high intensity interval training a couple of night a week. Only takes about 15mins but absolutely annihilates you. I've noticed that my stamina is getting better as well, considering nothing has helped my stamina in the past. No gyms or special equipment. Just download a free app (android or ios) and get into it.

haha I did that the other month!! Pants were a tad too tight, since then I've been cycling to and from work everyday and I've lost a little bit. My regular work trousers are a little slacker than before....haven't tested the snowboard pants yet though!!

No doubt Cheeseman will recommend Cheese but I would say he is slightly biased.

It's like the Hakuba and Bottomless nonsense.

So, I would say that you really need to swap the salad for pies.

So glad it is not just me that try's on the ski gear and breaks into a cold sweat!

But whoo hoo! This year, seeing as I have trained all year round I wont be stressing about the gear fitting - I wont be needing new stuff either, coz I have not lost THAT much weight, just enough to not have to go on a diet to fit into the gear comfortably. AND I wont be stressing about my ski fitness either.

:party:

That's the new diet. Adkins, Paleo....forget that shit. Get naked and munch on salad. It's all 50% mental ya know.

SO,

Quit the grinnin and shed the linen...Tubby.

its not me....its Big Will

• Like 1