Wow. This morning was great, brought a good amount of snow overnight. Had some good runs this morning, and on my last run came to a steep drop. The clouds parted, sun came out, and saw a great view of the lower mountain and town.

One of those moments where you just stop everything you are doing just to take it all in.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As we are getting close to the season start, I thought I would start a thread that I will keep going during the season.   Here's some photos, bit of snow on the slopes and light snow falling this mo

you can get a night bus up there from tokyo....bit of a trek tho

yeah....I don't think its a day return trip from Tokyo, I think you have to stay over but you travel up there overnight

No, just from Friday afternoon to Saturday afternoon. Thought about staying an extra night, but decided against it. Had a good time though. Heard that there was the ski jump competition going on yesterday, alot of traffic heading in that I didn't want to be a part of, lol.

I've got a few pics...the snow monsters had started to fall apart but still looked good. I've been sick, so haven't been up to writing a review w/pics yet, lol. Promise I'll get one up though!

There were a few little events going on yesterday to commemorate the 1 year of the March 11th earthquake.

It was quite quiet as well, I thought.

One year ago! Time goes so so quickly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...