Hey, I found out about this site in the current Ski Canada mag. There's a great write up about it, and I've never really thought about Japan before until I saw that. Logged on, and what a fantastic resource you guys have over there. It makes me want to go. Anyone got any cheap lodgings for a Canadian skier wanting to taste Japan? \:D

Peace!

cool, it's good this site is getting recognized.

something like this would be pretty dope for canada too. however, i think it would be harder to run. (although i guess there would be less resorts to keep track of!)

dan

Where are you in Canada Me from toronto but skied and lived in the interior.

There are many cheap places to stay in nagano and around japan. Most places can give you a monthly price too. figure about as much to bum in Canada but include the airfare.

None of them are actually online, but we will try to scan a few and put them up in the near future.

There are a number of ways we promote Snow Japan, and this season we put more effort into promoting the site outside of Japan than we have in previous years and we seem to have got quite a good amount of publicity from it.... from in-flight airline magazines to ski/board magazines in the UK and Canada.

And there has been some good publicity in a few prefectures here in Japan about the new Japanese site too.

This will all be stepped up again in the run up to next season.

There are the occasions of course when we get publicity without us doing anything - which is always very welcome of course.

\:D