• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I watch footage of the republican presidential candidate campaign, I literally feel frightened for the future of the world.

There's your mistake right there.   Wake me up when it is a week before the real election. I'm not going to waste my time paying attention in the year(!) intervening.   Better yet, wake me up a w

Great, that gumpf is over for another 4 years.

It truly is amazing how ignorant some American's are. This as an example

kristenneelstweet729-620x349.jpg

In case any American's on here don't get it :p

- Australia has a Prime Minister not a President

- Our current Prime Minister is a she not a he

- And she is an atheist not a christian

:sj-lol: :sj-lol:

It truly is amazing how ignorant some American's are. This as an example

kristenneelstweet729-620x349.jpg

In case any American's on here don't get it :p

- Australia has a Prime Minister not a President

- Our current Prime Minister is a she not a he

- And she is an atheist not a christian

:sj-lol: :sj-lol:

To be fair GN I don't see a date on that tweet so it may not be related to current events.

Chriselle that particular tweet has become popular enough here it's even been mentioned on some major news outlets. Supposedly there's been a lot of American's threatening on twitter and the like that they want to go to Canada or Australia in the wake of the election. Like we'd want any of those right wing, religious nutters coming here! We have enough home grown ones...

I think it would be nice if "we the people" made the president step back to what he actually is as described by the constitution: a fairly weak entity of government that can veto stuff and act as commander-in-chief. All of this attention and display that the media glamorizes to no end has people believing that who we elect has a total reign on the future. I'm willing to bet there are several CEO's who have affected lives more than the president.

On a side note most of the people that are willing to offer you an opinion of who they are voting for and why cannot give you any senators, congressmen, etc that they are voting for. Funny enough the local government will have a much bigger impact on their lives, yet they are convinced that Obama is going to take their money or that Romney is going to set back women's rights.

Too many damn sheep in this country.