• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I watch footage of the republican presidential candidate campaign, I literally feel frightened for the future of the world.

There's your mistake right there.   Wake me up when it is a week before the real election. I'm not going to waste my time paying attention in the year(!) intervening.   Better yet, wake me up a w

Great, that gumpf is over for another 4 years.

As a pinko leftist commie with pinko leftist commie friends from teh states spamming my facebook at the minute, there is the choatic evil* side of me that kinda secretly hopes that romney wins just to see the look on their faces. :)

*patently untrue. Every ad+d alignment test has me pegged as neutral good.

• 2 weeks later...

As a brit with absolutely no feeling that this will create any significant gravity well sucking in the rest of the world regardless of the claims to the contrary i cant freaking wait to spend the whole of tomorrow sat around with actual updates on the internet about something i can pretend to be really interested in. Its like teh world cup or the olympics all over again! It also means thanksgiving is just around the corner, which means cyber monday is just around the corner which means that the base at the top of goryu is just around the corner which means that the season is just around the corner.

So another term for Obama!

I had faith that not even American's could be so stupid as to vote in Romnut. Although after they voted in Bush more than once I'm not sure where I got that faith from :lol: