The "Best", "Worst", "Sexiest" LIFTIES thread

Well, I can't say I've seen too many resorts with sexy guys as lifties.

Any bests, worsts or sexiest - so I know where to go. I'm not easily pleased you know ;\)

Yeah the dude nekobi is going out with next week is a H>O>N>E>Y. grrrrrowl...

my one and only time at cortina I thought that generally speaking the lifties there were the best looking of anywhere Id been, but maybe thats because I was with Enderzero and Hayds ;\)

(heh heh Enders gonna flame me for that - just kidding mate!)

Gyakunan in the house! \:D

Now that Cortina is a "family resort" with none of that frightening off-piste nonsense, all the lifties wear nameplates written in large hiragana characters. I thought this was for the kids that go there, not gaijin ladies on the prowl....

Go get em gurls!

Ocean thats cause you went down right where they can see you. Im sure they dont want to bust you and that they want to ride there too. Im also sure that they dont want to lose their jobs either, those guys make nothing.

Worst lifties Dynaland and takasu for me no lift organization at all. There are some young hotties though as it is the cool place to work for the winter.

That's funny Fattwins - that's almost exactly what they said. Fair enough I suppose, but as ever, if where I was going was actually a hazard to other people, they should prolly have told me, then I wouldn't go down there again.

They could have mythical beasts working the lifts for all I care - I'm not there to lust through my yellow goggles at maidens in nylon baseball caps and wellie boots. There's lines to be scoping out - it requires my full concentration.