Looks great at Niseko. Great photo of Yotei too. There's a long sleeved Toon top there too. You don't see many of them!

The JMA forecast from yesterday doesn't look promising for the next four weeks, so maybe no early start this time.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But TJ told us that winter was here a few weeks ago, and didn't say anything about it not being here since, and I always believe him.  

Very wintery here in Mooloolaba Qld as I just got home from a night on the pus with my workmates and got the severe cold shoulder from my be-loved hic!

No probs Tubby. Fwiw, I also take issue with folks calling all snow "powder", but that old chestnut can wait till another day.   The sun's trying to break through at the moment in Hakuba so you can

I got all excited when I saw the chair lifts in Hanazono moving yesterday, but I guess it was just a test run. Maybe I should have begged them to let me ride ;-)

Today though it's 12 degrees and raining. Hardly any snow left at the bottom of the hill.

Rain has washed away the snow from Tashiro and Kagura it seems, apart from the main slope which I presume is being helped by snow blowers.

Some snow due tonight up on the top slopes but not much by the looks.

Edited/deleted.

Again.

Do you think by us doing that we are hoping you will repost it?

1) Not funny

2) Offensive

3) Look.. Enough. If you want to carry on using these Forums.. quit it.

Edited by SJ-David
As noted above

It was about 26 degrees in Tokyo today...

it was beautiful today.....waves were pretty big too, I was in all afternoon bodyboarding in Shonan..........awesome sunset over Mt Fuji as well