• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But TJ told us that winter was here a few weeks ago, and didn't say anything about it not being here since, and I always believe him.  

Very wintery here in Mooloolaba Qld as I just got home from a night on the pus with my workmates and got the severe cold shoulder from my be-loved hic!

No probs Tubby. Fwiw, I also take issue with folks calling all snow "powder", but that old chestnut can wait till another day.   The sun's trying to break through at the moment in Hakuba so you can

Madarao is also reporting 80cms.....Myoko's isn't up yet, but I assume its similar....wish I was going up today! :( Plan on going up on Wednesday but actually Thursday night looks like another big dump on the way for Yuzawa....should I wait until Friday??!! Better keep edge on the weather and make a last min decision

Friday might be best there. I usually go on about wanting blue skies but for now happy to want 'epic' dumps. That's the right word, isn't it? ;)

yeah mate, "epic dumps" are what its all about..........in a snow sense of course!! :shifty:

Friday is looking better but i dunno if I can wait another week to get out!! :ph34r:

The now report says they got some too.

But, but,..... it's OUR turn now!!!

:)

Pete's worried that he jumped the gun.....he was meant to arrive on the 22nd but got itchy feet with Honshu's lack of snow and booked a few days in Niseko, now he'll be worried he made the wrong choice :lol: Don't worry Pete, Niseko has loads and will get some more over the next few days!! This is just the jump start Honshu needs

As of this morning Kutchan has already received 179cm of snowfall this month. Last year they had only 201cm for the whole month of Dec. That figure should be surpassed in the next day or two. Up on the mountain you would expect there to have been 1.5 to 2 times this amount. .