Lunch hour at Untoan temple in Minamiuonuma

11:30am and I was getting a bit bored with sitting in at a computer while there is glorious weather outside.

So I decided to go and spend a short while at the lovely local Untoan temple here in Minamiuonuma (Niigata).

It's just a 10 minute drive or so from central Muikamachi.

The temple has lovely gardens and it was all looking very pretty today so I took some photos and thought I'd share some.

It's getting on for 1:30pm now, so time to get back to work. A good way to spend a short lunch break!

:friend:

• Like 1

Thanks.

Snowjunky, for a few days a week I basically decide how much time I have off for lunch.

But the thing is, I was working at 7am this morning after finishing at nearly 9pm last night.

I think I put more than my fair share of hours in!

;) or is that :(

Thanks.

Snowjunky, for a few days a week I basically decide how much time I have off for lunch.

But the thing is, I was working at 7am this morning after finishing at nearly 9pm last night.

I think I put more than my fair share of hours in!

;) or is that :(

I think it's :sjcool: and :groovy: or even :hijack:

mmmm, has anyone started an emoticons thread - like how many you can insert with minimal words and it still makes sense? Could be a competition here.

You have a very distinctive style muikabochi, but it is brilliant - always love your really great images. Thanks for sharing them.

Looks like a nice place to visit that.