Yuzawa Tourist Association is offering special plans with minshuku/lodge accommodations plus half day lift tickets valid at the following areas:

Gala

Yuzawa Kogen

Ipponsugi

Naspa Ski Garden

Kayama Captain Coast

Yuzawa Park Ski

Yuzawa Nakazato

Iwappara

Kandatsu Ski

The tickets can be used in various combinations. For example, with a1 night stay, you get 2 tickets. You can exchange the 2 tickets for a full 1 day lift ticket OR get 2 half day tickets.

The best part is that the tickets are valid until the end of the season, so if for some reason they do not all get used, then they can also be exchanged for U-Tan coupons which can be used as 500 units of currency in selected gift shops, hotels, taxis, restaurants, etc. Exchange rate is 4 coupons per half day ticket.

• SnowJapan Admin

Yuzawa Tourist Association is offering special plans with minshuku/lodge accommodations plus half day lift tickets valid at the following areas:

Gala

Yuzawa Kogen

Ipponsugi

Naspa Ski Garden

Kayama Captain Coast

Yuzawa Park Ski

Yuzawa Nakazato

Iwappara

Kandatsu Ski

The tickets can be used in various combinations. For example, with a1 night stay, you get 2 tickets. You can exchange the 2 tickets for a full 1 day lift ticket OR get 2 half day tickets.

The best part is that the tickets are valid until the end of the season, so if for some reason they do not all get used, then they can also be exchanged for U-Tan coupons which can be used as 500 units of currency in selected gift shops, hotels, taxis, restaurants, etc. Exchange rate is 4 coupons per half day ticket.

I don't know where you got your information, dyna8800, but Kayama Captain Coast is not going to be open this season.

Or perhaps indeed any season.

I don't know where you got your information, dyna8800, but Kayama Captain Coast is not going to be open this season.

Or perhaps indeed any season.

Whoops, that intel was from last season's PDF file. But KCC was not operating last year, either.

I also got similar information from a travel company's ski pamphlet, so will update in a later post.