My new powder ski's for Niseko.Purchased from the US ski's bindings & pole's $465.Delivered.Ninthward twin tip powder ski's 132,103,122. Coreupt binding's royal shaft pole's.Should be great and make the pow even more fun

Good looking sticks Roscoe ya big lair. They will probably feel like water ski's for a day or so after your Watea's.

Have a ball up there mate..

Good looking sticks Roscoe ya big lair. They will probably feel like water ski's for a day or so after your Watea's.

Have a ball up there mate..

Wish I could ski half as good as they look John.The Watea's are great 88 under foot but these should be alot better in the powder and where the boy's will be draging me.

Hey Roscoe I just re- read your first post - $465 delivered :veryshocked: - surely that's per ski

No thats for the whole lot.Company called Levelnine sports.so much info on their site and you can contact them for advise.Found them very helpfull and easy shipping.Lot's of ski gear and some board as well :thumbsup:

I bought a Bataleon Omni 163 from America for 27,000 yen including shipping.......put my bindings on it today and had a jump around my living room.....can't wait till the snow

Hope the lounge and carpet survived Tubby :D

I bought a Bataleon Omni 163 from America for 27,000 yen including shipping.......put my bindings on it today and had a jump around my living room.....can't wait till the snow

Could you pm me a link to that site please? Am in the market to purchase a new board as would be cheaper than waxing my current one due to a massive gash in the base.

its backcountry/dogfunk.

itll be the first hit on a google search. If you can, head into chat and talk to a rep. After tubby got a discount on his shipping to japan, i thought id try my luck and also got the same deal. So they seem to be able to do it with no problems.

its backcountry/dogfunk.

itll be the first hit on a google search. If you can, head into chat and talk to a rep. After tubby got a discount on his shipping to japan, i thought id try my luck and also got the same deal. So they seem to be able to do it with no problems.

How did he get a discount on shipping? They won't give me anything...

you just have to chat to a customer rep. Basically suggest that your mates got a special discount on teh shipping to japan for $63 and if they gave you that as well youll order the board right theer and right now. That pretty much got it for me :)

• Like 1

also mention that you are talking to another site ( I mentioned Evo) but they are messing youa round on the shipping and you were wondering if they can do you a deal as you want to buy right now. I found that list from japanese Customs that said there were no improt charges on snowboards into Japan, so i said that and mentioned that Evo were still giving me an overinflated price etc....if they want the sale they should go for it. As Ippy said I got it from Backcountry

The main sports shops in Nagaoka STILL haven't got much new stock in. They said when we get into the 2nd week of November they should have it all out.

:confused:

Poor showing. Might be in Nagaoka next weekend hoped to take a look. See if I'm tempted.

Need a new pair of gloves. Eyeing the Arcteryx Alpha SV gloves but $300 for a pair of gloves is too rich for my blood... :( (managed to pick up a really nice Arcteryx gore-tex performance shell jacket at half price on eBay last season though, 25% of the official distributor price in Japan!!!)