Who has an Iphone 4S - what do you like about it?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Au new stuff coming soon now

KDDIは23日、auのiPhone 4Sがau Eメール(@ezweb.ne.jp)のリアルタイム自動受信に、3月13日より対応することを発表した。

iPhoneの「メール」機能により、高画質の写真付きメール (最大3MB) や、デコレーションメール、HTMLメールなど、さまざまなメールをリアルタイムに受信できる。Wi-Fi接続のみの環境下でもリアルタイムに受信できるとのこと。すでにメール機能を利用中であれば、3月13日以降(時間未定)に再度Eメール初期設定を行うことで、リアルタイム受信に対応した新しいプロファイルがダウンロードされ、auのEメールをリアルタイムに受信できるようになる。

メールの着信通知の方法は、バナー表示、ダイアログ表示から選択できる。「差出人」や「件名」を受信と同時にすぐに確認することも可能となっている。

なおiMessage、Facetime、国際ローミング時における事業者選択機能、MMS、国際SMS、ビジュアルボイスメールについては、2012年3月中に順次対応の予定。

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone had any problems updating the new iOS5.1? I couldn't get it to work for several days but finally had to do some fancy computer-thingy skills to get it to work. Judging by the number of complaints online it seems like a pretty common problem.

Anyone had any problems updating the new iOS5.1? I couldn't get it to work for several days but finally had to do some fancy computer-thingy skills to get it to work. Judging by the number of complaints online it seems like a pretty common problem.

My update went pretty smoothly.

I didn't connect to a computer at all just did it wireless.

I didn't have to connect anything... but it didn't go smoothly until I changed my DNS setting. I have two friends who lost all of their info (phones were reset) because the update was messed up. There were also several forums/webpages dedicated to the crappy updates.

I like being able to do stuff like that without connecting.

Funny story, well not funny and not really related to iphones, but that has never stopped me before.

I was out yesterday afternoon, and on my phone, an alert popped up to say my phone was syncing with my pc over wifi. Could listen to my music selection on my pc, from my phone, when I wasn't at home.

Fantastic stuff. :lol:

• 3 months later...

the string on my Willcom 500 has finally worn out and the tin cans are not as receptive as they once were, it looks like I'm having to join the modern world and get a smartphone. I reckon I'll get an iPhone, just cos all the cool kids have em and I so wanna be cool, so any difference between the Softbank one and the AU one?