Who has an Iphone 4S - what do you like about it?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't take these humerous replies to heart Alex, the mind plays funny tricks in the wee small hours of the morning.

They were funny though.

I suspect no one on line at the moment has an iphone 4s yet. When they do I am sure you will get some serious replies

Actually, I was being serious!

Is not phonecall making ability a pretty important function?!

But if you want me to be more serious, I would like to point out that the current crisis in the "Eurozone" is very worrying. You cant see my vexed frown, but it is there I tell you.

Footballers and celebrities these days are disgusting as well.

:grandpa:

I have one, I refused to get a smartphone for a while because of data but I gave in when I got a 4s for $50. It's really sweet. Amazing video/picture quality siri is the best thing ever and it's global. Meh Iphones aren't the best thing and they are sort of an imagery standing, but it still does everything I could want!

• 3 weeks later...

Here's something I really don't like about my new 4s from KDDI. The [censored]ers don't support iMessages or Facetime!!! Apparently, it's coming in the near future... whatever the [censored] that means. I'm heading back into the shop to give them hell for not making that abundantly clear when I signed the contract. Might even end up throwing the phone back in their faces coz those two apps (along with Siri) were pretty much the only reason I wanted to get the phone in the first place!!!

• SnowJapan Admin

Looks like a default setting has got through the net there.... better change it before we get called all sorts of names!! ;)

Sent you a mail on that other thing BM.

I tried asking Siri what the weather was like, and she understood me perfectly - even with my Yorkshire accent. Unfortunately she couldn't answer, because for some reason Siri cant tell you the weather in Japan, nor can she tell you directions or anything about nearby restaurants and so on. So basically, a lot of Siri's functionality simply does not work in Japan - even if it can understand your accent!

I was also thinking of upgrading my 3gs to the 4s, mainly because my 3gs has a signal problem and the phone frequently has zero signal reception. Also the gps doesnt work anymore. I was thinking of going over to KDDI as their data network is much faster, but I didnt realise Facetime and imessages dont work with them. Also, without my knowledge, softbank have apparently signed me up to a new 2 year deal with them, and I'd have to pay 10,000 yen to leave so I guess Im stuck with them for now.