New SnowJapan stickers and flyers - want some?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK so we have made some lovely new shiny stickers showing off the new logo, as well as some flyers - looking like what you see below:     If you want some (they are free), here's what to do:  

schoolboy error korbz!

oops its a bit big     of course not identical but there are similarities   SJ's is cooler of course

Stop it!!!! - all of you................mine have not arrived yet and I will be cranky all over the weekend.........or........... I could make my own , mmm

Snow snowglobe-tn.jpg Japan

• SnowJapan Admin

Thanks for the help ILoveZao, and all the others who are helping us here. Appreciate it.

Hope you get yours soon snowjunky - you really should, they were all sent out at the same time.

I forgot to mention -- arrived here in the UK.

They do look fabtastic. Love the flyers idea. Huge logo, startlingly white shiny paper. Sure to catch peoples eye.

Have sent you an email could do with another bunch to put in a few places where people interested might see, if you have enough.

:thumbsup:

• SnowJapan Admin

Thanks good to hear people getting them. :friend:

I don't know a number but I'd say we definitely sent out over 200 envelopes/packages in the last few weeks.

Quite a lot. And isn't postage expensive?! When I was young..............

A few more sent today actually for those who filled out the form in the last week or so.

Thanks good to hear people getting them. :friend:

I don't know a number but I'd say we definitely sent out over 200 envelopes/packages in the last few weeks.

Quite a lot. And isn't postage expensive?! When I was young..............

A few more sent today actually for those who filled out the form in the last week or so.

you just tied letters to pigeons feet and those smart little birds knew what to do with them

Still waiting - I think the postie might have taxed them.

I have sent a new request in via the general enquiry form - Which I find very easy to use BTW :sj:

• SnowJapan Admin

Phew, glad you could work that form out, snowjunky! ;)

Could you wait a few days, please? Got a few more packages to sort out and perhaps send out Friday.

If you get them before then do let us know. And if you need/want them earlier, let me know that too.

Thanks.

No problemo David, I will go with the flow. Can you just check that my address on the enquiry form I sent recently is the same as my initial request - just curious in case I made a blue.

• SnowJapan Admin

Yes it's the same address.

I hope they turn up - today perhaps even! :friend:

As one of the must-haves of the season though we have heard some stories of naughty posties all over the world nabbing them for themselves. It was reported on all the major news channels. ;)

Got them in the mail today, thanks! Will post up pics once I decide where to put them. Also going to put out some of these fliers around our base as well. Good for the people that want to go but don't know how to get there (and also getting good tips & coversation!). Thanks SJ!