New SnowJapan stickers and flyers - want some?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK so we have made some lovely new shiny stickers showing off the new logo, as well as some flyers - looking like what you see below:     If you want some (they are free), here's what to do:  

schoolboy error korbz!

oops its a bit big     of course not identical but there are similarities   SJ's is cooler of course

• SnowJapan Moderator

Yes go it Chriselle.

This is all being done this week, as I speak in fact, and so we will be taking them all to the post office (and no doubt wincing when we hear the cost!) on Friday.

So those in Japan should get them early next week and overseas within a week or so.

If anyone else wants some please use the Contact form (top right).

Thanks.

• SnowJapan Admin

Actually, they will be sent out tomorrow, nearly got it all sorted... a big job in itself!

41% within Japan

35% to Australia

8% to UK

5% to USA

5% to Hong Kong

2% to New Zealand

2% to Singapore

2% other

Please if you get more than you asked for / wanted do try to make use of them! Don't want them to go to waste.

Now, let's see how much the PO tell us it will cost! :veryshocked:

• SnowJapan Admin

OK all sent.

Hope you like them.

After that postal charge we have just had to pay, please think of us living on rice and water for the next few weeks ! :veryshocked:

• Like 1

Actually, they will be sent out tomorrow, nearly got it all sorted... a big job in itself!

41% within Japan

35% to Australia

8% to UK

5% to USA

5% to Hong Kong

2% to New Zealand

2% to Singapore

2% other

Please if you get more than you asked for / wanted do try to make use of them! Don't want them to go to waste.

Now, let's see how much the PO tell us it will cost! :veryshocked:

OOOOOOOoooooo :veryshocked: I hope I am in the 35% in Australia - I have excitedly been checking my letter box EVERYDAY since the this thread started. I think if I get them I am going to plaster them everywhere and post pictures of them!!

I'm not sure that we got a form from you snowhuntress.... Please either email me or fill out for form again and I will check.

Thank you.

Just filled the form out again and the other one I sent was on the 8th October. I'm feeling LUCKY!!!!! :groovy:

• SnowJapan Admin

Ah ok, yes they were sent out today.

I can't remember how many we put in your envelope but I see you kindly offered to share them out to other people - thank you ---- if you would like us to send on more, please do let me know and I'd be happy either send some over there or to wherever you are staying in Japan.

Thank you for your support.

• SnowJapan Admin

Yes it was rather expensive sending all that lot out!

But, for a good cause.

:)

(Food, cash and warm blanket donations to be sent to SJHQ in Minamiuonuma)

• SnowJapan Admin

Yes, that is the only bad thing about us moving office. That was in a really good position for the webcam.

Sorry about that, can't be helped.

Webcams are on our (never ending) list of things to do and will be seen to next week - checking them all and hopefully adding our own from Minamiuonuma here as well.

:friend: