New SnowJapan stickers and flyers - want some?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK so we have made some lovely new shiny stickers showing off the new logo, as well as some flyers - looking like what you see below:     If you want some (they are free), here's what to do:  

schoolboy error korbz!

oops its a bit big     of course not identical but there are similarities   SJ's is cooler of course

• SnowJapan Admin

Fill the form in then ippy! ;)

Someone just asked us --- yes, they are free.

Well, they were quite costly actually. But for you, they're free if you want one.

Thanks.

• SnowJapan Admin

Already received over 100 requests, but I think we'll extend that some, so all the main long-time members/friends get one.

Fill in the form!

:friend:

• SnowJapan Admin

Just to let you know that if you have filled out the form you'll get them ok, give us a bit of time.

Can't really reply to individual entries, so many of them! But we got it ok.

Thanks for the support.

:friend:

• SnowJapan Admin

No worries, we have well over 100 but please keep them coming.

I'll post on here whe it gets too much for us to cope with.

Thanks for the support.

:)

Do you have any stickers to stick inside your car on the window ? Or do all the stickers have a sticky back.

They look great, everytime I see the new logo it just reminds me of Pepsi soft drink... anyone else ??

Do you have any stickers to stick inside your car on the window ? Or do all the stickers have a sticky back.

They look great, everytime I see the new logo it just reminds me of Pepsi soft drink... anyone else ??

Just stick it on the car. :thumbsup:

• SnowJapan Admin

I'm afraid that's your lot for the time being..... merchandising isn't top of our list of things to do.

They are waterproof though so you can stick them on the outside of places.

(I'm afraid Pepsi will have to cough up more cash for us to be able to offer more) ;)

Let's comparing.

pepsi_logo4.jpg

snowjapanlogo2011.png

Yep, thought so.... while they do look almost identitcal and it's hard to distinguish between them, ours is way nicer. :dance:

;)

• SnowJapan Admin

Deleted.

It was never about whether it was funny or not.... indeed, it is Hilarious!!!

But it doesn't belong in our Japan Snow Photos photo galleries (pretty much like I said last time).

I'm sure you can throw it up somewhere else online if you really want to, just not on our galleries thanks.