• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, I have cruised through previous threads and started to gather details on who's going where for the 11/12 season. I figure it would be easier for folks to hook up with other SJ'ers (if they want to

Around Gunma and Niigata.

Tentative plan:   Hakuba Niseko   Late January.

borroks! just realised i left my super awesome gloves at kagura (on top of those stupid lockers outside the mitsumata ticket booth). If anyone happens to be around there next weekend, would you mind awfully having a wee look to see if theyre still there or in the lost property. I dont fancy forking over another 1man en on them :( Cheers (:

PS. Was thinking of hitting nozawa next weekend. Whaddaya reckon the chances of lift closures might be due to the winds? Hitting upwards of 40km/h? Well, at akakan it is. Nozawa i think was 35 up top on saturday? Worth it, or should i sit this one out and save cash? I know, i know, i love having other people make my decisions for me... actually just want to know how often they shut the lifts due to heavy winds what with not really being a local there. I dont remember akakan particularly caring what with the high speed buckets they have.

• 3 months later...

I might kick the 2012/2013 version of this thread off again on 1 July - should be some plans made by then especially after the cheap Crapstar flights just released.

What do you think?

I might kick the 2012/2013 version of this thread off again on 1 July - should be some plans made by then especially after the cheap Crapstar flights just released.

What do you think?

Go for it snowjunky!