List updated today

To check it out go to Page one of this topic.

Somewhere along the way over the past 4 weeks I have somehow deleted the Shiga Kogen entries. :sadface: If you sent your Shiga details before the past couple of days could you please re-post

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, I have cruised through previous threads and started to gather details on who's going where for the 11/12 season. I figure it would be easier for folks to hook up with other SJ'ers (if they want to

Around Gunma and Niigata.

Tentative plan:   Hakuba Niseko   Late January.

unless i get on the wrong train from sapporo, fall asleep and sleepwalk transfer at asahikawa, it aint happening :) Actually, since kamui is down the road from asahikawa, id probably just not even bother changing trains. Love the prices, love the dorms with their cute little curtains, i even like the active volcano you can hike and ski down (i might be tempted to do that one day if i get a split), but i aint going back for furano resort itself :)

More powder stashes for us then, eh KD! ;)

Snowjunky, for the list we canceled the 8-day Niseko trip at end-Jan early-Feb and shifted to a 4-day Fusutsu stay then. You've got the Rusutsu dates on the list, but please delete 31/1 - 7/2 from my Niseko dates. Thanks

DiGriz: 19-22 Dec, 31/1 - 7/2, 09 - 12 Jan and 16 - 20 Jan

I will be doing day trips and weekends in places that are within reach of me in Chiba.

Hunter Mountain.

Tochigi places.

Then hoping to go to Niigata and Nagano as well.

Nothing fixed up though other than a wish list.

List updated today

To check it out go to Page one of this topic.

So far - 146 entries

Anybody who has more time on their hands than me please feel free to add up how many confirmed days on the list so far & post here

Thanks.

Tremendous effort having this updated and accurate. Good job.

Just a thought: is there anyway to have this kinda thing automated? eg, posters click on pulldown list of resorts (already available on SJ database) and put in the dates. Then the latest list is generated on the latest post.

Then again, why would anyone want that much detail? Nah, forget it.

Hi Alexski,

I have been having discussions with SJ-David and he is looking into maybe incorporating it somehow with an interactive calender/calenders

Watch this space.

I arrive in Niseko on thusrday the 22nd of December and will be there until the 10th Jan.

Staying up in the blowhard lodge up near the lifts :)

Always up to meet/ride with new people :)