• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, I have cruised through previous threads and started to gather details on who's going where for the 11/12 season. I figure it would be easier for folks to hook up with other SJ'ers (if they want to

Around Gunma and Niigata.

Tentative plan:   Hakuba Niseko   Late January.

List updated today

To check it out go to Page one of this topic.

Somewhere along the way over the past 4 weeks I have somehow deleted the Shiga Kogen entries. :eyes: If you sent your Shiga details before the past couple of days could you please re-post

Thanks Azuki and grinch - let us know when you have a specific skijo in mind

I will probably choose on the day depending on conditions unless there is no powder and then always 47 park.

In exactly 2 weeks and a couple hours will be having a beer in Hakuba (If I don't get too pissed on the plane :) and its dumped ) - can't wait! Will be there for Xmas then maybe go to Nozawa or Myoko, back for a mad NYE in Echoland. 902 rocks!

unless i get on the wrong train from sapporo, fall asleep and sleepwalk transfer at asahikawa, it aint happening :) Actually, since kamui is down the road from asahikawa, id probably just not even bother changing trains. Love the prices, love the dorms with their cute little curtains, i even like the active volcano you can hike and ski down (i might be tempted to do that one day if i get a split), but i aint going back for furano resort itself :)