• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, I have cruised through previous threads and started to gather details on who's going where for the 11/12 season. I figure it would be easier for folks to hook up with other SJ'ers (if they want to

Around Gunma and Niigata.

Tentative plan:   Hakuba Niseko   Late January.

Awesome idea Snowjunky, If SJ came up with some type of calender format for your idea with (+ "insert number here) on the dates. Something like you get on the iphone when you have missed phone calls, it displays how many missed calls from the main icon. People could browse the dates / who's going to what area / carpool or any other information, people could possibly link up with others easier. We all know that forums can get messy after about a page or 2.

• SnowJapan Admin

Or perhaps utilize the Calendar part of these new Forums somehow?....

Have a few semi-ideas there muikabochi, but we really need to get past this current hurdle before thinking about anything else.

:friend:

Wow, I have been away from the forums for a week (work get's in the way sometimes) and cool to see new postings here and news of snow falling :thumbsup:

Good idea MidnightCharger re a possible calender type format. I don't have the technical skill to do it but am OK with updating regularly until SJ-David might have a chance to take a look.

What's the hurdle you mentioned SJD? or is it just continual in your hectic schedule?

To see the updated list - Go to the top LHS of this page and click the litle << icon next to "Prev" and that will take you there.

List updated again today. Go to page 1 of this thread to check it out

It's good to see the numbers are gettting bigger.

Don't forget to insert your stay dates when you know them as others may hook up for a slide :sj: