• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, I have cruised through previous threads and started to gather details on who's going where for the 11/12 season. I figure it would be easier for folks to hook up with other SJ'ers (if they want to

Around Gunma and Niigata.

Tentative plan:   Hakuba Niseko   Late January.

Snowjunky is there a bank account number where I can deposit my money to get on the J List...I think I've missed 2 updates I feel left out LOL

So in lieu of a huge cash deposit a beer would be fine should we meet in J-land :)

When you get to Myoko go to a pension called Mont Cervin Im sure I left a bottle of bundy rum there a cpl of years back and have one on me.........

Snowjunky is there a bank account number where I can deposit my money to get on the J List...I think I've missed 2 updates I feel left out LOL

So in lieu of a huge cash deposit a beer would be fine should we meet in J-land :)

When you get to Myoko go to a pension called Mont Cervin Im sure I left a bottle of bundy rum there a cpl of years back and have one on me.........

:cheers:

Decided that I am going to almost definitely probably (ie. want to) visit Gifu this winter.

As much as I love Zao, I don't think I'll go again this year. Time to try some new places, and I don't think I can take any "new" photos there really.

Definitely try and get back to Tenjin though on one of those deep blue clear days simply because it is fairly close and just mad stunning.

List Updated today - You can see it on the first post of this thread.

As we get closer to snow time don't forget to let me know your updated plans. :typing:

First trip hey - you better start saving for the next season, and the next, and the next after that.

It is definately addictive.

I know you will have a great time

Cheers

Hi all, I'm a brand new member to the forums, and a second time visitor to Japan. Our family went to Hakuba for 2 weeks in Jan this year and have the same trip booked for Jan 2012.

CAN'T WAIT. Only about 8-9 weeks to go!! :)

Coutta

heh, a trip every year would be awesome but i doubt i'll be able to afford it :(

But definitely looking to be in Japan for the Rugby world cup in 2019 at the very least :p