Put my leave form in today, hope it gets approved. Dec 23 - Jan 14. Few days down south in Fukuoka sight seeing and riding, then Hakuba/Shiga maybe Myoko.

I'm off during that same time Pete. Might have to meet up at some point again!

Still not entirely sure as I don't think Hokkaido will happen this year but I'm off from Dec 13 - Jan. 10 (and then random weekends etc during the rest of the season). I'll probably spend most of the xmas/new year time around Hakuba (provided it snows!). Random weekends are still undecided.

Cool, you can come and pick me up sometimes then and take me with you. ;)

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, I have cruised through previous threads and started to gather details on who's going where for the 11/12 season. I figure it would be easier for folks to hook up with other SJ'ers (if they want to

Around Gunma and Niigata.

Tentative plan:   Hakuba Niseko   Late January.

List Updated today - You can see it on the first post of this thread.

As the beloved white season gets closer don't forget to let me know your updated plans. :typing:

List Updated today - You can see it on the first post of this thread.

As the beloved white season gets closer don't forget to let me know your updated plans. :typing:

Yes very happy about it, thanks guys! Looking forward to another good season and meeting a bunch more good people! Muika if you find yourself in Hokkaido come say hello!

We should be getting some very good video once a certain someone purchases an HD camera. Also hope to get some more pertinent and accurate weather info out there than the usual update from the resorts! ;)